Ratings for Dr. Idalia Talavera

She goes the extra mile with you. Makes sure all your questions are answer and takes her time with you no matter what.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Amazing with hospitality. The whole staff made me feel extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. is very nice and make you feel confortable, she takes time to answer my questions and does not rush the visit.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Staff is rude and never calls you back. Doctor dismissed my issue and made me feel uncomfortable

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I love her she does a wonderful job I have my family and friends to go see her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I really like Dr. Talavera. My problem is, she's so busy, it takes so long to get a refill on a prescription; to make an urgent appointment, etc. It took them 2 months after the an ultra to schedule me for a procedure she said I needed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Talavera talks more than she should..scares you about stuff that is yet to be known..mind i'm in my 30's and healthy, very unnecessary and amateur for practicing that long. I like my other doctors only went for her for distance but what a mistake that was. My husband was shocked about all the stuff that went on, on my first visit. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

caring doctor. she answers all questions. she is very knowledgeable. she explains things well. staff is good.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. T is a warm, kind doctor. She delivered my first baby in 2006. The office is a bit shabby with a long wait, but Dt. T is so nice. She knew me very well; I didn't feel like a number. For my 2nd preg, I went to a new dr. in Boca. Bad idea. I did feel like a number. He never even learned my name. His office was sparkling and new, but I would trade it all to be with someone like Dr. T. She felt almost like a friend.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

THE BEST DOCTOR WHEN IT COMES TO OB/GYN.. I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DR.TALAVERA.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Idalia Talavera's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Unicare