Ratings for Dr. Riaz A. Baber

Dr. Baber recently changed my daughter's meds. After 2 weeks we noticed significant changes...and NOT in a good way. I called his office on a friday morning (9am) asking for him to call me to discuss what I've noticed. I waited until 8pm...no call. I called again first thing the following Monday (9am.) The receptionist remembered me and said she would page him right away. I waited until 8pm. Still, no call. Today is Tuesday. I did not call. Nor did he. Dr. Baber DOES NOT CARE about the well-being his patients. This is painfully obvious. Now I need to find a new doctor/psychiatrist for my child before her mental health is at serious risk. I am so very disappointed. And worried. DO NOT put your children in his care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Baer is a deplorable and despicable example of what he calls himself a physician. He is a liar and does not care about anything but his pocketbook. Our son took his life under his care

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

z a MD reviews Google review summary 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 2.0 5 reviews Google reviews Most helpful A Google User A Google User in the last week Warning to current and former patients. The local news (NBC) profiled a story on this Dr. Riaz Baber of Naperville. All of his patient records were carelessly and deliberately left behind in the basement of a home that he then rented out to a lady. The lady discovered the thousands of confidential patient records he had left sitting around in the basement. She and others had complete access to these records. These records included patient names, addresses, DOB, SSN, DL Info, Credit Card Info, Diagnosis Info, Insurance Info, Medication Info, etc. The reporters showed images of all the records in the basement stacked up out in the open. The renter said she contacted various agencies but no one did anything. If you were or are a patient you should contact an attorney. By law this Doctor was suppose to safeguard your information. Here is a link to the story: http://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/Trove-of-Sensitive-Medical-Records-Discovered-in-Aurora-Basement-416789683.html

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

This man saved my life and my marriage. I could not recommend a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I see a different doctor, but want to comment on the office staff. They are difficult to understand, inefficient, and apathetic. They always claim not to have received requests from my pharmacy, but then find them when I become persistent about it. They don't explain things well. There is no warmth. It's apparent to me that they don't care about the patients. I'm giving a high rating for knowledge, based on the doctor I see.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Very helpful And knowledgable , kind professional. See adults and adolescent. Busy hard to appointment. Office staff is nice nice big office not very crowded.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He came from Pakistan purely to make money. He is a liar and very bad with my son who committed suicide. He should be sent back!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I had a good experience. Dr was polite and I felt he is very caring. I never felt rushed at all.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I always felt like Dr. Baber was more interested in seeing as many patients as possible in order to make as much money as possible, rather than taking the time to treat me with care. He would spend an average of 5-10 minutes with me and then write a prescription. Also, I didn't always feel that he was listening to me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

I was Dr. Baber’s patient for 6 years and credit him with saving my life. He treated me for depression with therapy and antidepressants until I learned to cope on my own. My drinking problem halted, I quit smoking, I learned to enjoy life, and even got a college degree. To the reviewer claiming he’s a control freak, I rebuke this accusation. My treatment involved expert medical care from this exceptionally talented and trusted psychoanalyst and never once did I sense a control freak. Insurance problems? Seriously, who doesn’t have them? My annual coverage expired at 6 months and Dr. Baber worked with my insurance and me to keep my treatment schedule in tact and resolved my insurance issues to my satisfaction. I consider Dr. Baber to be an exceptional human being, a caring and considerate doctor, and an expert psychiatrist. I’m certain he can help you too if you let him. He saved me from myself and I’m eternally grateful to him for it.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Riaz A. Baber's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL