Ratings for Dr. Derek Adam

Interesting to see all the positive comments about having him as a family doctor. As a walk in he treats you like you are a disease vs. having a health issue. Loves sending you away. I guess he treats his patients as patients and his walk-ins as homeless, insane people who are not worth his time because they don't have a permanent doctor. Shame on you Derek Adam. You took an oath to help everyone not just your closed client base. You were no doctor to me. Staff are excellent though.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr Adam is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He'll sometimes fit you in if he has a few minutes between patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Very helpful doctor. Was willing to prescribe for an off label use to treat an auto immune disease. Not doctors.wouldn't. Glad he is my family doctor now.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Adam agreed to take me on as a patient during a chronic health issue. On repeated occasions he has agreed to research a treatment that I had questions about; upon next visit he has always been good to his word and has information to give me, or has already sent in the referral! He has excellent knowledge on every day medical issues. He is patient and always asks if there are any more questions before wrapping up a session. I give thanks to him, his staff, and his family for allowing him to be such a dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Adam is my family Dr. and couldn't be happier! He is always caring and very knowledgeable. He seems to genuinely care about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I saw Dr. Adam as a "walk in" patient today, and was very pleased by the quality of service which I received. The only disappointment is that he is not taking new patients. We would have liked to have him as our family doctor. He was both helpful and knowledgeable, and very polite.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr adam is my families dr. We all loooove him! He is knowledgable and kind and what he doesnt know, he looks up and studies! He is fantastic! Caring and kind!and he really listens to all of us! He has NEVER spoken about his religious beliefs!he doesnt just give meds and send you on your way! His staff are fantastic as well, although I we really miss ShNno his old re eptio ist who moved provinces...his new girl is great too! He really takes tbe time to know whats goin on me tally as well as physically...thats all I have to say! Thank you dr. Adam and staff!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Adam is a very pleasant person, makes you feel better when you are sick. My health issue was not a very serious one but I am very happy how he handled it.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Been going to him since established practice - approx 2002. Excellent physician in my view.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

This GP sent me away with wrist surgery that I did not need (CTS, actual source of problem is my spine!), X-Ray's that he already had (Neck area, bad for Thyroid!), and in the end suggested pain medication as a final solution (I am a healthy 30 year old). Did not have any thoughts or treatments beyond treating the symptom, and often times relied on me requesting certain tests/bloodwork to rule out causes. I literally had to ask specifically Kidney/Liver/Heart/Arthritis/vitamin deficiency tests, even though these are standard tests before sending a patient under the knife. My post surgery physio therapist took all of 15 minutes before determining & beginning treatment of my Cervical Spinal Compression. The only thing I would go back for is if I want an rX or if I enjoyed being sent to the **** (surgeon).

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011