Ratings for Dr. Wanda J. Gobin

Horrible experience!! I've never left a poor review in regards to a physician before now. I'm not sure she even qualifies as a physician. She may have gone to school but she certainly wasn't treating this former patient with any competence. I won't go into details but I'm filing a formal complaint against her this coming week.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Gobin is by far the best doctor ive ever had! I highly recommend her if you are in need of psychiatrist. Not only is she extremely friendly and professional...she actually listens! After me seeing many previous doctors, she found the medication that i needed. Thanks alot for all you do Dr. Gobin!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I'm not sure what happened to the person who gave a negative review for Dr. Gobin, but that has not been my experience at all. She is the best physician I have ever used, and I have never had anyone who is as concerned about my mental health as she is. She is very knowledgeable and is very conservative with medications. She takes her time with me and answers all my questions. Dr. Gobin is a phenomenal doctor, and I will continue to use her as long as I need to. I would never consider seeing anyone else. Top Notch doctor! A+++++++!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

I was shocked when I read the other reviews; I thought she was very professional, kind, and patient. She addressed all my concerns, answered my questions, and when I left her office, I felt as though she really cared.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Well I personally don't understand where she is goin all I know I am starting to feel as if I am a pin cushion though!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

I have filed a formal complaint against this DO with the Medical Boards of GA. She is not professionaal in the way she treats her patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

I have Medicare AND other insurance; this doctor along with others 'gouged' my insurance companies and this woman REFUSED to all my records to be released to my OWN treating MD's after she was assigned to me in the hospital. It took 16+ months to get them released; by that time I had fought the job that was needed and I got 'what I could' by going 'straight to the CEO's office. She had noted on my charts that they were 'not to be released' (BUT I am the only person who can legally sign the medical authorizations required for my records to be sent to anyone. There are 'more ways to skin a cat' and I believe that I have succeeded in doing what I set out to do - and that was to have my records sent to my own treating phsycians. I had NOT once asked her to 'release them to me' personally. She also sent me to a 'state run mental institution' that was a 'horric experience' for someone who because I had had 'lihtium toxicity' and she did not cared to spend the time necessary to treat me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

This female DO (in pyschiatric ward of local hosptial) has NO patience w/the mentally ill; she sent me to a state-run mental hospital WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT OF MY FAMILY. The 3 weeks I had to spend @ SWSH were 'horrific'; this place is 'known' for housing the 'criminally insane'; I was a patient (Bipolar) who had almost died 2x w/Lithium Toxicity. She'll NEVER have me as a patient; my husband will take me to EMORY instead.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Wanda J. Gobin's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2000)

Champ Va