You may also like

Rate Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Ratings

Dr.Lou is one of the best chiropractors that I have been to in quite some time. If you communicate and put in the effort at his office, he will make you feel better than you thought you could feel. I would definitely recommend visiting him, because not is he only fantastic at what he does, he treats you with care and respect as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Lou for the past two years and he really cares about his patients. He spends time getting to know you and makes you feel comfortable. I feel myself getting better each time I get adjusted. I would definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr Lou is an excellent chiropractor. He started treating my family more than 20 years ago when my children were very young, and we have been consistently satisfied with the results. An added benefit is his friendly and efficient office staff. I highly recommend Dr Lou and the Family Chiropractic Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

One of the best all around doctor experiences you can have. From my first visit in the early 90s, I felt respected and valued. Dr. Lou explains what he's doing as he goes, and gives you all the time and attention you need. Simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Dr. Lou is the best. My husband and I simply love being in his care and feel amazing because of him. He is extremely knowledgeable, personal and truly gifted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Lou is a caring and knowledgeable chiropractor. He has been extremely helpful to me by adjusting me from head to toe on various occasions. Whenever I have a health issue, Dr Lou seems to help with the problems. He takes all the time you need to have your current problem addressed. He made adjustments to my jaw, neck, back, hip, knees, ankles, and lately to the arches of my feet. Whenever I have a health issue Dr. Lou seems to find something to makes me more comfortable. I started as a patient because I had no strength in my hand but I have stayed long after this situation was remedied because his adjustments have straightened my back and corrected back problems I have dealt with all my life. I have had adjustments for my jaw, neck, back, hips and even the arches of my feet. Feeling better when you leave his office is what I have come to expect. He is very caring and takes all the time you need. I have recommended him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr Lou is amazing!! In one new patient appointment he identified and corrected multiple issues with my back, neck and wrist. I walked in to his office in great discomfort but walked out feeling more myself than I have in a very long time! I will never let another chiropractor work on me ever again. He's an amazing Dr with an incredible personality. Thank you so much Dr Lou!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Lorenzo is the best chiropractor there is. Not only is he able to fix literally problem (within his real of course), he is such a great guy. He has such a great personality and really cares about his patients. I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Lou to fix my back problems (which he did in literally 2 sessions). Thanks Dr. Lou!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Choosing Dr. Lorenzo was the best decision I ever made in choosing Chiropractic Care. I was done with therapy and knew I needed to find a doctor I could trust with my neck/back issues. And I did. Dr. Lou is so personable right from the start that he makes you feel at ease immediately. Most importantly, he takes the time to personalize a program for your individual needs and is one of the kindest, knowledgeable and most caring doctors I've ever seen. I always leave his office feeling amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2832123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Doctor Lou is the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He is a superior diagnostician and his adjustments are the best I have ever received. His warm friendly personality inspire you on every visit. You leave his office feeling better physically and emotionally. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782716].votes_count ]]