You may also like

Rate Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Ratings

Dr Lou is a caring and knowledgeable chiropractor. He has been extremely helpful to me by adjusting me from head to toe on various occasions. Whenever I have a health issue, Dr Lou seems to help with the problems. He takes all the time you need to have your current problem addressed. He made adjustments to my jaw, neck, back, hip, knees, ankles, and lately to the arches of my feet. Whenever I have a health issue Dr. Lou seems to find something to makes me more comfortable. I started as a patient because I had no strength in my hand but I have stayed long after this situation was remedied because his adjustments have straightened my back and corrected back problems I have dealt with all my life. I have had adjustments for my jaw, neck, back, hips and even the arches of my feet. Feeling better when you leave his office is what I have come to expect. He is very caring and takes all the time you need. I have recommended him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr Lou is amazing!! In one new patient appointment he identified and corrected multiple issues with my back, neck and wrist. I walked in to his office in great discomfort but walked out feeling more myself than I have in a very long time! I will never let another chiropractor work on me ever again. He's an amazing Dr with an incredible personality. Thank you so much Dr Lou!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Lorenzo is the best chiropractor there is. Not only is he able to fix literally problem (within his real of course), he is such a great guy. He has such a great personality and really cares about his patients. I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Lou to fix my back problems (which he did in literally 2 sessions). Thanks Dr. Lou!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Choosing Dr. Lorenzo was the best decision I ever made in choosing Chiropractic Care. I was done with therapy and knew I needed to find a doctor I could trust with my neck/back issues. And I did. Dr. Lou is so personable right from the start that he makes you feel at ease immediately. Most importantly, he takes the time to personalize a program for your individual needs and is one of the kindest, knowledgeable and most caring doctors I've ever seen. I always leave his office feeling amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2832123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Doctor Lou is the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He is a superior diagnostician and his adjustments are the best I have ever received. His warm friendly personality inspire you on every visit. You leave his office feeling better physically and emotionally. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Lou since 2008, and from our first appointment I felt right at home. He is kindest doctor I've ever met. He takes in his time in adjusting me and ensuring I leave his office feeling my best. Being in the healthcare myself, I always appreciate how he never rushes my appointments and truly figures out a plan that works best for my needs. He truly CARES about his patients and making sure we are feeling our best! Thanks Dr Lou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Hello, Dr. Lou has been adjusting me since I was two years old. He's the best chiropractor I've ever seen. I've moved away a few times and couldn't get to see him so I've had to see others but none have compared. Right now he's helping me with an a herniated disc and he's been so helpful. He's the most caring person and incredibly genuine and honest. He will take care of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I have been with Doctor Lou since 2007 and he has literally saved me from my 30 years of pain. He adjusted the top of my neck in a different way any chiropractor has done before and asked me to move to see how it felt. I felt an unbelievable rush in my head and moved my neck. I started crying hysterically with HAPPY TEARS and said to him, “is this how it’s supposed to feel?”
I started seeing chiropractors in 1987 when I turned my neck to the right, felt a shooting pain down my right arm and couldn’t move my neck. I have seen over 25 chiropractors before meeting Dr. Lou and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He takes the time to listen to YOU and will come up with a plan for YOUR individual needs. He is not the average chiropractor that has a standard set of adjustments applied to every patient. As an extremely active child, I have had several injuries: herniated discs in my neck and lower back and breaking my collar bone in 1979.

I hope I have been help to someone out there with my story. Please see Dr. Lou.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr Lou has helped me with my back pain. His office is the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Lou is the best! He has been treating me over 1 year and I can feel the different :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713027].votes_count ]]