Ratings for Dr. Kirk S. Holston

I'm aformerpatoent of dr.kirk Holston.my name is Bernadette Pederson.I was his patient for many yrs.He did surgery on both of my feet.He is a number 1 doctor :) Very nice!And I had never had any problemswith staff.Brettha I hope Ispelled hername right LOL she was always very nice to me.And there was another res.who worked for dr.holston sorry I cant remember hernameI never had any problemsher either.I have told several people about dr.holston who needed to see afootdr.I hope they went to go see him.Dr.Holston if your reading this my feetare doing fine.:) I pray everyone there are in good health.miss everyone there.MAY GODBLESS everyone there and your families! Love to all.Bernadette:)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Really good doctor he gets his patients in and out very organized . His secretary is very rude

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Very helpful, am pleased each time I have been to him. As a lay person I find that he seems very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Holston is very good, however his staff seems to have shady practices in dealing with insurance and sending in claims. It unfortunately gives an unhealthy shadow toward the whole office.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

DOCTORS ASSISTANT RUDE AND DOESN'T SEEM HAPPY WITH POSITION , NOT VERY EFFECIENT AT HER JOB DOES NOT NOTIFY PATIENTS OF EQUIPMENT ARRIVAL OR FOLLOW UP TREATMENT FOR NEW EQUIPMENT DISPENSED

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Kirk S. Holston's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare