Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Auteri

He is caring kind and ALWAYS takes time out for our families never ending questions....he has taken care of our entire family including 11 year old child. We PREFER to see only him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

As he is eating his sandwich he tells me I have a "minor" case of ulcerative colitis and he does a battery of tests over a couple of weeks. I go to Hershey Medical and find out he did the tests in REVERSE order! My colon ruptured and I had emergency surgery and now I am screwed up for the rest of my life!!! Rotten ****!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Husband and I have been patients of his for years. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He's intelligent, helpful and compassionate.He really listens to your concerns and gives you current, helpful, solutions to your problems. There is usually a long time in the waiting room to see him, but he's worth it.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Amazing Doctor. Actually, the entire practice is wonderful, as I have seen a couple of the. But Dr. Auteri is so kind and thorough and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

AMAZING, He always listens to what we have to say and NEVER rushes us. He always returns phone calls and really does care for his patients. DAoes excellent follow up care when hopitalized.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Anthony G. Auteri's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1984)