Ratings for Dr. Andrew Charkiw

I am so glad I did my homework this time in searching for a qualified dentist to do my veneers after the near fiasco with my regular dentist. With so many dentists claiming they can do veneers, it's crucial to find someone who has extensive knowledge, experience and most importantly that artistic touch to give you a cute smile that suits your face. I was very impressed that Dr Charkiw and Afsar knew the issues with my smile right away without me saying anything and how to go about giving me a smile transformation. The result is outstanding! They gave me something I've never had before...a beautiful smile and a huge confidence boost! Thank you so much for your professionalism and expertise! This is definitely the place to go for veneers. Also, thank you to your lovely staff for taking care of me and giving me follow up calls.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

What an outstanding experience this past June. ....16 full veneers and what a difference! Many thanks Andrew and staff! I highly recommend this TEAM!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I highly recommend these doctors for their expertise in smile makeovers. I live in New York Manhattan but flew here for their one day smile makeover. I am overwhelmed with my new smile and the envy of all my colleagues. The difference in my smile is remarkable. If your looking to change your smile for the better, definitely consider these doctors.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I am still completely amazed at how Dr Charkiw created my new smile all in one day. I truly didn't believe it could be done. Now I can't stop smiling. Two thumbs up- amazing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very happy with my new smile. Highly recommend this office for cosmetic dental work. Their work exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

This office hands down is the best cosmetic dental office I've been too. Starting with their initial consult to my brand new beautiful smile, there has been no other office that has been more thorough than this one. I had a set of veneers made at another dental office and they just didn't look right. I never felt comfortable with them. After my first consult here, they new exactly what was bothering me. They made the necessary changes and now I could not be happier.. I smile and laugh without feeling self concious of my smile. Thanks to this office I have the confidence to smile again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

 This place by far not the finest. It has the price inconsistencies. They quoted me three different prices on porcelain veneers. There is a lack of presentation on details how your smile would look then it’s done. Two thumbs down.

Submitted August 12, 2016

This office has changed my life. I have always been self conscious of my crooked smile and now, everyone tells me how beautiful my smile looks. Highly recommend this office for cosmetic smile enhancement.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I just had my smile makeover completed and absolutely love the result! I highly recommend this office to anyone seeking cosmetic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This is an exceptional office. Everything was thoroughly explained to me during the consults. I was able to see my future smile before I even started treatment My new smile looks absolutely amazing! I have received so many wonderful compliments. The fact that Dr Charkiw reserved the entire day for me and was not distracted with any other patients showed me that this is definitely a cosmetic dental practice that truly cares about you receiving the smile of your dreams. If you are looking to obtain any type of cosmetic dental work, you have to check out this office. Their style and technique surpasses any other dental office I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016