You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Charkiw

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Best experience ever. I had the one day smile makeover and absolutely love my result. So many people can't believe how great my teeth look now. I highly recommend the office!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Charkiw. Both my wife and myself had complete smile makeovers. This was the best decision we ever made. I love the fact that they were able to complete my smile makeover in one day. We highly recommend this office for cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

This is an exceptional office. Everything was thoroughly explained to me during the consults. I was able to see my future smile before I even started treatment My new smile looks absolutely amazing! I have received so many wonderful compliments. The fact that Dr Charkiw reserved the entire day for me and was not distracted with any other patients showed me that this is definitely a cosmetic dental practice that truly cares about you receiving the smile of your dreams. If you are looking to obtain any type of cosmetic dental work, you have to check out this office. Their style and technique surpasses any other dental office I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I agree with previous commenters that it seems to be all about the money (making lots of it) with Dr. Charkiw -- the fees are outrageous. Also, fillings from him didn't last, and needed to be constantly replaced ($$$$$), but that all stopped when I changed to a new dentist, who criticized the poor work of the remaining fillings from Charkiw.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Best experience ever. I love my new smile. Everyone who sees me tells me how beautiful and natural my teeth look. This was something I have always wanted to get done and I just needed to find the right office to do it. When I was told by my friend that Dr. Charkiw was able to do her smile in one day and after seeing how beautiful her smile was, I new this was the office to go to if I wanted veneers. Thank you Dr. Charkiw for all your hard work. I absolutely love my new smile!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I just had the same day smile makeover done, it has literally changed my life!! This has been a life changing experience for me and I just felt like I needed to share this with everyone else. I have always been self conscious with my smile and now I feel so confident with my smile. This was worth every penny, Everyone at this office was very professional and kind. I highly recommend this office to anyone who is serious about getting their best smile possible. Thank you Dr. Charkiw for everything.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had seen this doctor few years ago. At that time I had decided that I wanted braces so I was shopping around. I thought: let me go for an exam and cleaning and at the same time check out the doc and his office. I was very disappointed. The exam was very superficial and done by his staff only. He never participated. It was more expensive than anywhere else too. I have never seen a dentist who would not be present during an exam and charge so much money for it. That was a clue that this office is like a conveyor belt and they try to process you as quickly as possible with as little of the doc’s involvement as possible. Later I have seen the doc briefly about the braces. He was trying to convince me to get veneers as they are much more expensive. His braces were much more expensive than anyone else’s and apparently when coming for checkups with the braces I would not be seeing the doc. Ridiculous! Needless to say I have never came back. They just care about your wallet and not about you and it is very obvious.

Submitted March 20, 2015

Excellent experience, exceeded my expectations. Great Value.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Andrew Charkiw's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my new smile! Was able to get the smile I always wanted in a single day. I highly recommend this office for cosmetic treatment ."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best experience ever. I had the one day smile makeover and absolutely love my result. So many people can't believe how great my teeth look now. I highly recomme..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Charkiw. Both my wife and myself had complete smile makeovers. This was the best decision we ever made. I love the fact that they were a..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is an exceptional office. Everything was thoroughly explained to me during the consults. I was able to see my future smile before I even started treatment ..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with previous commenters that it seems to be all about the money (making lots of it) with Dr. Charkiw -- the fees are outrageous. Also, fillings from h..."

December 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.cosmetic-dentist-toronto.com" to "http://www.cosmetic-dentist-toronto.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "M5R 3W1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1278 Bay Street, Toronto". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14169660061".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the one day smile makeover and I absolutely love my new smile. I highly recommend this office if your looking to have any cosnetic dental treatment. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best experience ever. I love my new smile. Everyone who sees me tells me how beautiful and natural my teeth look. This was something I have always wanted to ge..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had the same day smile makeover done, it has literally changed my life!! This has been a life changing experience for me and I just felt like I needed to..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had seen this doctor few years ago. At that time I had decided that I wanted braces so I was shopping around. I thought: let me go for an exam and cleaning an..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience, exceeded my expectations. Great Value."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the one day smile makeover by Dr. Charkiw. What a beautiful result. I always had a complex about how yellow and disfigured my teeth were. Now I have the c..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Please please get a second opinion, my daughter went here and disliked the entire experience. She has 6 veneers on her top teeth placed, and does not like the o..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The only thing I find impressive about this office, is their Public relations work, notice how all of the positive experiences are all 5 stars across the board?..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had all my teeth veneered by Dr. Charkiw. They look so natural and beautiful! Everywhere I go people tell me what a beautiful smile I have. The best thing i..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had 20 veneer's place on my teeth , When I sat down with Dr: Charkiw I explicitly said I want a 8/10, and the whitest possible without having it look fake. I ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience from start to finish. The staff are wonderful, attentive and knowledgeable . I had 8 upper veneers placed all in one day and they are stunnin..."

October 15, 2014