You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Charkiw

Dr. Andrew Charkiw's Ratings

I had the one day smile makeover and I absolutely love my new smile. I highly recommend this office if your looking to have any cosnetic dental treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Best experience ever. I love my new smile. Everyone who sees me tells me how beautiful and natural my teeth look. This was something I have always wanted to get done and I just needed to find the right office to do it. When I was told by my friend that Dr. Charkiw was able to do her smile in one day and after seeing how beautiful her smile was, I new this was the office to go to if I wanted veneers. Thank you Dr. Charkiw for all your hard work. I absolutely love my new smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I just had the same day smile makeover done, it has literally changed my life!! This has been a life changing experience for me and I just felt like I needed to share this with everyone else. I have always been self conscious with my smile and now I feel so confident with my smile. This was worth every penny, Everyone at this office was very professional and kind. I highly recommend this office to anyone who is serious about getting their best smile possible. Thank you Dr. Charkiw for everything.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2777932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had seen this doctor few years ago. At that time I had decided that I wanted braces so I was shopping around. I thought: let me go for an exam and cleaning and at the same time check out the doc and his office. I was very disappointed. The exam was very superficial and done by his staff only. He never participated. It was more expensive than anywhere else too. I have never seen a dentist who would not be present during an exam and charge so much money for it. That was a clue that this office is like a conveyor belt and they try to process you as quickly as possible with as little of the doc’s involvement as possible. Later I have seen the doc briefly about the braces. He was trying to convince me to get veneers as they are much more expensive. His braces were much more expensive than anyone else’s and apparently when coming for checkups with the braces I would not be seeing the doc. Ridiculous! Needless to say I have never came back. They just care about your wallet and not about you and it is very obvious.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754028].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 21, 2015

Excellent experience, exceeded my expectations. Great Value.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2681725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I had the one day smile makeover by Dr. Charkiw. What a beautiful result. I always had a complex about how yellow and disfigured my teeth were. Now I have the confidence to smile everywhere I go. This office has changed my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me such an amazing smile!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I had all my teeth veneered by Dr. Charkiw. They look so natural and beautiful! Everywhere I go people tell me what a beautiful smile I have. The best thing is that I never had to wear those ugly temporary teeth. My beautiful new smile was created in just two days. The office is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Charkiw for all your hard work. I love my new smile.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624289].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Great experience from start to finish. The staff are wonderful, attentive and knowledgeable . I had 8 upper veneers placed all in one day and they are stunning and so natural looking. It has changed the whole look of my smile and I feel so much more confident. I chose this office because of their one day veneer application (no need to wear the temporaries for 2 weeks..ugh) Also they are specializing in the cosmetic dentistry field with their main business being veneers. They preformed gum re-contouring to get rid of my gummy smile a few weeks prior to applying the veneers. They took their time to explain each part of the process and make me feel very comfortable. I can't believe I left with a gorgeous smile after only a day! really good experience. I found their prices very fair given the quality of the product and experience. This is NOT something I wanted to be bargaining hunting for.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Charkiw is absolutely by far the most talented dentist on the planet. I had 14 upper and lower vaneers done and now I have a better smile than Britney Spears, Kim k. Or any other celeb. His work is incredibley natural and stunningly beautiful. I knew I was making the right descion cuz I used to see all their patients on the makeover show "style by jury." On the show u can c all the people with new vaneers at every angle. Watch people talking with their new teeth and moving their head, everything. Plus him and his wife were on every show for like 6 seasons. I saw it on YouTube. That show let u see way more than before and after pics. Honestly I thank god every day I went with him. I must have done something right in a past life to have found my way to this dr!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][876864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I had my smile makeover done at Dr Charkiw's office. I am so happy!!! One of the best decisions I have ever made. Ever since I was a teen I had been self conscious of my smile. I would always put my hand over my mouth when I smiled. This all changed when I had my smile makeover at Dr. Charkiw'ss office. They were so professional and treated me so well. This procedure has changed my life completely. I highly recommend this office if your considering any cosmetic dental treatment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][876863].votes_count ]]