Ratings for Dr. Andrew Charkiw

I had my smile made over at this office and have only received compliments. The doc's here are phenomenal! I was so apprehensive about my treatment but what can I say, they made me feel so comfortable and at ease. After my consult I knew they could produce the smile I wanted. All I can say is thank you to this office for giving me the confidence to smile again.

Submitted August 14, 2016

This office hands down is the best cosmetic dental office I've been too. Starting with their initial consult to my brand new beautiful smile, there has been no other office that has been more thorough than this one. I had a set of veneers made at another dental office and they just didn't look right. I never felt comfortable with them. After my first consult here, they new exactly what was bothering me. They made the necessary changes and now I could not be happier.. I smile and laugh without feeling self concious of my smile. Thanks to this office I have the confidence to smile again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

My one day smile makeover looks awesome. All I receive is compliment after compliment on how natural and amazing they look. I give the staff and Doc's the highest ratings possible. Everything was thoroughly explained to me and the image of my new teeth that they showed me before I actually got the work done was very impressive. I was so amazed that they could show me what my new smile could look like before I actually got all the work done. This office definitely stands out from the rest. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

 This place by far not the finest. It has the price inconsistencies. They quoted me three different prices on porcelain veneers. There is a lack of presentation on details how your smile would look then it’s done. Two thumbs down.

Submitted August 12, 2016

I just had my smile makeover. I absolutely love my new smile. My husband and kids can't believe how beautiful and natural my new teeth look. Once I saw the show Style By Jury and saw all the pro bono work they did, I lnew I had to come to this office. They are unbelievable! I got my new smile in one day! I highly recommend this office for cosnetic dental.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

This office has changed my life. I have always been self conscious of my crooked smile and now, everyone tells me how beautiful my smile looks. Highly recommend this office for cosmetic smile enhancement.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Great experience. I love my new smile. Can't believe how it's changed my smile. Best thing I've ever done. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Love my new smile! It was worth every penny. I highly recommend this office if your looking to get cosnetic veneers.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I just had my smile makeover completed and absolutely love the result! I highly recommend this office to anyone seeking cosmetic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Love my new smile! Was able to get the smile I always wanted in a single day. I highly recommend this office for cosmetic treatment .

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016