Ratings for Dr. Andrew Charkiw

I am still completely amazed at how Dr Charkiw created my new smile all in one day. I truly didn't believe it could be done. Now I can't stop smiling. Two thumbs up- amazing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very happy with my new smile. Highly recommend this office for cosmetic dental work. Their work exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

This office hands down is the best cosmetic dental office I've been too. Starting with their initial consult to my brand new beautiful smile, there has been no other office that has been more thorough than this one. I had a set of veneers made at another dental office and they just didn't look right. I never felt comfortable with them. After my first consult here, they new exactly what was bothering me. They made the necessary changes and now I could not be happier.. I smile and laugh without feeling self concious of my smile. Thanks to this office I have the confidence to smile again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

 This place by far not the finest. It has the price inconsistencies. They quoted me three different prices on porcelain veneers. There is a lack of presentation on details how your smile would look then it’s done. Two thumbs down.

Submitted August 12, 2016

This office has changed my life. I have always been self conscious of my crooked smile and now, everyone tells me how beautiful my smile looks. Highly recommend this office for cosmetic smile enhancement.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I just had my smile makeover completed and absolutely love the result! I highly recommend this office to anyone seeking cosmetic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This is an exceptional office. Everything was thoroughly explained to me during the consults. I was able to see my future smile before I even started treatment My new smile looks absolutely amazing! I have received so many wonderful compliments. The fact that Dr Charkiw reserved the entire day for me and was not distracted with any other patients showed me that this is definitely a cosmetic dental practice that truly cares about you receiving the smile of your dreams. If you are looking to obtain any type of cosmetic dental work, you have to check out this office. Their style and technique surpasses any other dental office I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Best experience ever. I love my new smile. Everyone who sees me tells me how beautiful and natural my teeth look. This was something I have always wanted to get done and I just needed to find the right office to do it. When I was told by my friend that Dr. Charkiw was able to do her smile in one day and after seeing how beautiful her smile was, I new this was the office to go to if I wanted veneers. Thank you Dr. Charkiw for all your hard work. I absolutely love my new smile!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I just had the same day smile makeover done, it has literally changed my life!! This has been a life changing experience for me and I just felt like I needed to share this with everyone else. I have always been self conscious with my smile and now I feel so confident with my smile. This was worth every penny, Everyone at this office was very professional and kind. I highly recommend this office to anyone who is serious about getting their best smile possible. Thank you Dr. Charkiw for everything.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had seen this doctor few years ago. At that time I had decided that I wanted braces so I was shopping around. I thought: let me go for an exam and cleaning and at the same time check out the doc and his office. I was very disappointed. The exam was very superficial and done by his staff only. He never participated. It was more expensive than anywhere else too. I have never seen a dentist who would not be present during an exam and charge so much money for it. That was a clue that this office is like a conveyor belt and they try to process you as quickly as possible with as little of the doc’s involvement as possible. Later I have seen the doc briefly about the braces. He was trying to convince me to get veneers as they are much more expensive. His braces were much more expensive than anyone else’s and apparently when coming for checkups with the braces I would not be seeing the doc. Ridiculous! Needless to say I have never came back. They just care about your wallet and not about you and it is very obvious.

Submitted March 20, 2015