Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Rampi

I have been going to Dr. Rampi since he first opened his office in 1987. He is the most honest and caring man as well as highly professional and excellent in everything he does. His staff is so friendly and they make you feel so welcomed. Kimberly is the best as is Janice Marie and the rest of the staff. When I go to my appointments I feel like I am visiting family. I refer all my friends and family to him and they all love him. Finding him was a blessing!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

The entire staff is amazing. They make you feel like your family. By far the best experience I have ever had with a dentist. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Just changed dentists to Dr.Rampi from Serene Dental East Orlando....The difference is night and day...Dr. Rampi is awesome, staff is great!!!! I was told by Dr. Garcia at Serene Dental (1). That I had TMJ...Whoa, thats news to me!!! (2). That he was referring me to an Endodontist for immediate Root Canal on my right canine tooth....(3). That I had over 1000.00 dollars in work that needed to be done including 2 more root canals, 4 fillings, and 2 crowns....I just didnt have a good feeling with Garcia--REALLY BAD manners, cold, all about the DOLLAR and referring out for work he probably sucks at doing!!! Well, got my Canine Filled yesterday by Dr. Rampi..Took 20 minutes, NO PAIN, today is GREAT...NO ROOT CANAL...GO TO DR. RAMPI!!!!! VPdentistry THANKS!!! You guys are the best!!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM Dr. GARCIA and Serene Dental!!!! Just want your MONEY.....

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr. Rampi for over 22 years. He is by far, the most knowledgeable, honest, gentle, and compassionate dentist I have ever visited. His calming nature makes the experience as pleasant as can be :). His staff is fabulous as well.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I read comments on EVERY endodontist in the area before I chose Dr. Rampi's office. I called and spoke with Janice and explained the problem I was having and she was extremely knowledgeable. Most of all she was comforting. I was making a 4 hour drive to get there and waiting a month due to my schedule. In the meantime, I went to my internist only to find out my problem could be solved with silver nitrate in his office. When I called the office a few weeks in advance of the appointment Janice said happily, "so you want to cancel"! The point is she was just as happy as I was that my problem had simply been solved, what a joyous response! I believe this has to be VERY indicative of the tone of the entire office. if I do need an endodontist in the future this is where I will be going! Thx for the professionalism!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr. Rampi is the most honest,understanding, considerate dentist I have ever had. I have been tortured by dentists from childhood on up and am so grateful that I found Dr. Rampi. He takes the time to explain everything and offer options and has done my filings without numbing up my whole face. I can almost be calm in the chair now. Had another dentist tell me I would need gum surgery after a root canal. Turned out not to be true. The staff is wonderful also. Highly recommend you see Dr. Rampi.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr Rampi is amazing. He's polite and gentle but most of all he doesn't seem like he's trying to rush through the visit. He has NEVER tried to up sell me in anyway on the contrary if I am ever hesitant on proceeding he very honestly tells me what I need and what he feels I can put off for later, Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr Rampi has been my dentist for over 13 yrs. Before I started going to him, I had a deep seated fear of going to a dentist. It didn't take long for my fears to leave, and he has given me years of the highest quality dental work I could possibly hope for. I just broke a tooth and immediately I was given an appointment for tomorrow AM. Dr. Rampi is pragmatic, knowledgable, friendly, gentle, and maintains state-of-the-art dental equipment and processes. His exceptional staff is friendly and provides capable individualized service. My Dental Hygentist there, Kimberly, is one of the nicest people I have met, is a lot of fun, and really cares about my dental hygene practices. She keeps my teeth healthy & in tip-top level of cleanliness. His office is aware people have lives too, and do their work in a very timely manner. I would recommend Dr Rampi to anyone who wants/needs that special touch and attention. Rarely does one find service like what is at Venetian Pointe Family Dental.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr Rampi is awesome. I have been going to him for 20 years and could not imagine going any where else. The office staff is so nice and courteous. Kimberly is my hygienist and I love her. Great office!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

BEST DENTIST EVER!!! Dr. Richard Rampi and his office staff(especially Kimberly the hygenist) are outstanding. Most HONEST practice I have ever been to. I brought a $1500.00 treatment plan from another practice to Dr. Rampi. I knew this had to be wrong as I was having no issues with my teeth. Dr. Rampi found 0, yes i said 0, of any of this work needed. He did find one other genuine issue which the other dentist did'nt even see, as she barely looked at my teeth. His hygenienist Kimberly was AMAZING as well. She is extrememly knowledgeable about her profession and is VERY thorough and really takes time and cares about her patients. THANK YOU for still practicing medicine the way it was intended!! I give this office 1,000 stars!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011