Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Blaney

A few years ago my husband required a repair for a former bariatric surgery performed by another surgeon. We were already anxious about the surgery due to difficulties that including my husband vomiting blood. Dr. Blaney and his staff fought diligently with our insurance company to have the gastric bypass repair performed. During my husband's hospitalization, Dr. Blaney was on call 24/7 and reassured me every day, making sure to answer any questions that came up during a stay that was extended due to minor complications. Dr. Blaney and his staff educated us both on the lifestyle changes my husband needed to make and has followed up wwith him on a regular basis over the years. I would recomment Dr. Blaney to family and friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Blaney is the best Dr. I have ever met. I first met him when I was interested in a Gastric By-pass in 2009. His whole office helps take you through this process which helped make my husband and I feel so much more comfortable. In feb. 2010 I was finally ready for surgery. Dr. Blaney made sure we knew exactly what was going to happen, what could go wrong, what it was going to be like afterwards, there were no blind eyes in this surgery. I am so thankful it made things so much better. Every Dr. visit after surgery he was always reassuring, positive, uplifiting all the things a Dr. should be. I've had a couple other things done that I was glad he was able to do. I would recommend Dr. Blaney to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Michael W. Blaney's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)