Ratings for Dr. Gordon R. Gluckman

An early, accurate diagnosis of prostate cancer followed by robotic surgery. After 10 days of recovery, the catheter was removed. In my case, there was only a slight degree of incontinance that was controlled with depends and absorbent pads. A pre surgery regiment of lower abdominal exercises and kiegal movement has helped with this. The doctors and staff of Northwest Suburban Urologists did calm any anxiety associated with my prostectomy with professional, knowledgeable concern. Every case will have its own issues, but mine seems to have been handled in the best possible way. Steve Smith

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Gluckman recently performed a complex surgery on me to remove what turned out to be a cancerous cyst. Due to the size and location of the cyst, it was necessary to remove the entire kidney to assure that all malignant tissue was removed. I feel fortunate to have been under the care of a surgeon as skilled as Dr. Gluckman. I highly recommend him and the entire staff at Northwest Suburban Urologists.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

My wife and I are extremely happy with our experience with Dr Gluckman and staff. Dr Gluckman took the time to fully explain options for treating prostate cancer, and what to expect after surgery. He and his staff kept in communication during and immediately after surgery which was a great help. The robotic procedure went very well, and my recovery is well ahead of plan. I highly recommend Uropartners, Dr. Gluckman, and Advocate Lutheran General.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Gordon R. Gluckman is very nice and friendly towards his patients and is a very knowledgeable surgeon who will go above and beyond for you. He did a robotic surgery in March 2015 to remove my adrenal gland. After surgery, my incisions looked clean and without flaw. He did an excellent job and is truly a great robotic surgeon. Pre-operation, he explains what you need to know about the surgery, and after surgery, he explained the whole procedure of what happened. If you need a surgeon, he is highly recommended. Dan L.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

The doctor removed a tumor together with one of my kidneys. He did an excellent job explaining the procedures, the risks and what I should expect throughout the process. He kept my family up to date on the progress. The surgery went pretty well with good outcome.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr.gluckman performed surgery on my kidney 5 weeks ago. The outcome was excellent. He explained all facets of the surgery and took the time to keep the family informed. I completely trust the skills and competence of this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

After two prior surgeries for prostate and bladder problems, Dr. Gluckman solved my problems. He explained in detail what he was going to do before surgery. He explained in detail, to my wife after surgery what he did and how I was doing. This doctor is totally trusted by my wife and I. I finally can sleep through the night without having to go to the bathroom. Thank you Doctor Gluckman!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Gluckman solved my problems. He explained in detail what he was going to do before surgery. This Doctor is totally trusted by my wife and I. Uropartners is the practice for you.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Very good and compassionate person. Great price and great advice for my problem. If you have a problem go see him. I will be rest assure that he will do his best to help you. Thank you !!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Gordon Gluckman is a beyound well doctor he got to the source of my erictle disfuction and solved it now im off the blue pill and back on babes

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Gordon R. Gluckman's Credentials

• Hindi

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)