Ratings for Dr. Kenneth O. Rothaus

Ken Hothouse helped me on a few occasions for medical reasons to correct a bad surgery and one for personal fulfillment. He is personable, his staff is kind, a kind staff is a reflection of management of course which is all about Dr. Rothaus. I moved out of town, but if the opportunity arose, this would be my first stop. He is a Harvard trained, well thought out Doctor, with a wonderful bedside" manner, and a warm and welcoming staff. The results of my procedures were brilliant, this except once, and this was a measure of the pros and cons of plastic surgery. People go in expecting the life to change, its not about that. There are limits to what the Doctor can do. A disgruntled patient is usually someone who is never happy with themselves. Though I guess there are exceptions, Dr Rothaus remains to be incredible.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Rothaus and Team are outstanding. His exceptional surgical skills coupled with his positive, kind demeanor enable for a relaxing experience. He truly listens to his patients and the results are tremendous.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Not only is Dr. Rothaus incredibly experienced, he is also incredibly personable. To echo a previous review here, "He's collaborative, not patronizing." It's so refreshing to have a doctor who is not only amazing at what he does, but also has your best interests at heart -- not just trying to up-sell you a service or higher units (in the case of Botox and me!). I highly recommend him for Botox and while I can't speak to other procedures, I'd certainly check into his work: his practice, knowledge and personality have gained my trust.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

The very worst experience you can imagine. Breast lift results were ineffective--still saggy.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr Rothaus is TERRIFIC, professional in his demeanor, and a mensch! He runs on time, office is calm, relaxed and personable. He's collaborative, not patronizing, nor does he tell you everything that is wrong and in need of fixing as is the practice of some plastic surgeons. He has done botox and Juvederm on me. He is conservative, taking care to achieve natural results . His staff is also great. There are 2 nurses who also do Botox and filler, Jill ( though I think on maternity leave) was my first intro to this practice. A makeup artist at Barneys recommended Jill. Sherry, is also equally skilled. These procedures, while common, are still just that: procedures and one should expect sensitivity as well as artistry. He also phone me the following day as I had some pain from lip filler. Dr Rothaus is stellar.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

To improve my neck, I opted for a procedure Dr. Rothaus recommended called Slim Lipo along with an incision under my chin. During the procedure, he spoke very bad to his staff (nasty, condescending). When I returned for a checkup and questioned any difference, he got very defensive and nasty and said "I told you this was NOT a facelift." I went one more time for another check up still questioning the difference and he went to show me my "before" photo and tried to convince me of the difference (with a staff member also ooing and ahing about the huge change. I saw very little difference at the end and even have a slight deformity as one side of the incision under my chin "puckered" and it has remained so after over a year. I have paid to have other procedures from other drs to try to correct this but it has remained this way. A very disappointing experience in all ways- the results, the cost, the unfriendly office staff and the indifference of the doctor once the procedure is over.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I saw Dr. Rothaus for a breast augmentation procedure. I am extremely happy with the results. His work has made a dramatic difference in my life. The follow-up work was exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Rothaus promised to reduce the size of my aereolas. Not only did he not do that, the surgery deformed them. Now the areolas are bigger and zigzag outlines frame them. I also wanted a lift. He suggested to add implants to create the allusion of perky breasts. Yet my breasts still sag and now it''s more difficult to shop for bras. I am a 32E.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Kenneth O. Rothaus's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1975)