Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Cerni

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

This has been my doctor since she first came to CA in 1987. She's been with me through a couple serious illnesses over the years. The care and compassion I received from her personally would keep me from ever making a willing change in primary care physician. She loves what she does and as a result, her patients benefit.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I've been going to her for 20 years. Great doctor and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Cerni for well over 20 years now. During the past five to 10 years, I've noticed a steady decline in service (i.e., punctuality and getting the feeling that I'm being "rushed" through my appointment) which I'm sure can be attributed to her being an excellent physician and in such high-demand. I also have a very difficult time getting a same-day (or even next-day) appointment with her during an illness and end up going to urgent care instead. Though these factors are frustrating, I stick with her mainly due to the long history I have with her (which counts for SOMETHING these days!!)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Absolutely the most caring and interested physician. Her one on one is almost of the past. Always a personal follow up. Known her for 20 years and couldn't do without her. She has your best health interest. Love her!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

I am an attorney who has been seeing Dr. Cerni for thirteen years. I was introduced to her by my wife who had been seeing her for five years before then. I would never want to see anyone else. Dr. Cerni is highly intelligent, asks insightful questions, listens well, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I consider her an excelleent diagnostician. My only frustration is that, because Dr. Cerni is in so much demand by her patients and takes the time required to address their needs as individuals, her appointment schedule can be crowded and someimes runs late.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Dr. Mary C. Cerni's Credentials

• Cantonese

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente