Ratings for Dr. Jeff R. Hischke

Dr. Hischke is a great Doctor, good people skills - I rate him at the top.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

This was roughly the amount billed to my insurance company for a checkup and a followup urinalysis, including 2 vaccinations. Be careful because if you have insurance, this office will "nickel and dime" you because they know all the tricks to get inscos to pay, and you may end up with an excess amount. Personally I think that this amount billed was excessive for the treatment rendered. Dr. Hischke is nice but the practice will do their best to charge you the most they can for the least treatment.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I have always hated the doctors office. I still do, but it is tolerable now. I have never had a doctor that actually seems to genuinely care about me. Dr. Hischke seems to. I have only seen him a few times, but I think I have found one that I will stick with.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Hischke is a great doctor. I've had Asthma for a long time and understand how my body works. He is one of the first doctors to actually listen to "what works for me" instead of forcing me to try something that does not work or I don't like. I put 4 for knowledgable because I have only seen him for my Asthma so far, which has been great. Just like all people, certain doctors are better at certain types of things. He definitely has Family Practice down.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Proffesional and funny. You can tell this guy your life story and he'd listen for hours. He knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

This doctor is incompetent. Misdiagnosed my wife completely. Bad bedside manners too. Other doctors in his office are better.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Jeff R. Hischke's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jeff R. Hischke, M.D. is a board certified family physician who completed his undergraduate studies at Baylor University. He received his medical degree from Texas Tech University and then went on to complete his internship and residency in Family Medicine in Austin. Dr. Hischke stayed in the Central Texas area to work in Emergency and Urgent Care as well as private practice until relocating to the Dallas area. He lives with his wife and two children in Frisco, Texas. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Texas Academy of Family Physicians, Texas Medical Association and Dallas County Medical Society.Dr. Hischke’s special interests include sports injuries, pediatric and adolescent medicine.

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Grad. 1995)

Sask Health