Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Ganiban

Dr. Gary Ganiban is a nice, kind and generous person in addition to being the best eye doctor ever. You don't come across people like him in life frequently enough. The world would be a much better place if more people were like Dr. Ganiban. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Gary Ganiban is fantastic. He has nearly 20 years of experience and completed one of the most prestigious retina fellowships in the United States at LSU. Dr. Ganiban treated me for an emergency condition last year and I feel compelled to explain my experience. I had a severe and unexpected eye injury. When he heard of my need he immediately had his staff bring me right in to examine me and treat my condition. He reassured me and provided me with the best care I could ever imagine receiving anywhere. I was so impressed with his caring manner, his expertise, and my outcome that when my brother who lives in another state developed a retinal condition I had him fly into town to see the best retina specialist, dr. Gary Ganiban.if you or someone you care about has macular degeneration or diabetic eye disease, or another serious eye problem, when you want to see the very best, go see Dr" Ganiban.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Ganiban saved my eyesight by repairing a torn retina. I can't thank him enough! He is very kind, very professional and doing the best quality professional job he can. He deserves the best of respect. He's just a nice person on top of that...down to earth...you can ask him questions and he'll be direct and answer your concerns. Thank you so much Dr. Ganiban!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Gary J. Ganiban's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1990)