Ratings for Dr. Shashi P. Rastogi

Dr. Rastogi has always been very friendly and helpful. I have gone to her for at least ten years now, and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

My first pregnancy ended with a miscarriage and I needed a D&C. I wanted to have the miscarriage naturally but my body would not let the babies go (I was going to have twins) She was very attentive to my wishes, but also informed me of all the facts. She performed my D&C and was great. With this being my first pregnancy I was devastated, but her caring manner of explaining the facts helped calm me down. I am currently pregnant again and I went back to her. She is stern with her staff because she expects excellence and I commend her for that.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

This is a very rude doctor that blights the collective reputation of Indian doctors. My wife went to this doctor when she had an abnormal pap smear. Without as much as a test, this doctor suggested that my wife had HPV and kept hinting that I had probably picked it up from an extramarital source! She is rude and belligerent. By the way, my wife went to another Ob/Gyn who cured her with some simple meds.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Rastogi has been my gynecologist since 1997. She performed my hysterectomy and was attentive and professional when complications occurred. She is an "old school" doctor, meaning that she takes time to ask me questions and to answer my questions fully. I feel quite comfortable talking with her and each office visit is like seeing an old friend. I have no doubts about her knowledge or ability, or that she always has my best interests at heart when ordering labs, tests or making diagnoses.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

I'm 25, been going to Dr. Rastogi since I was 17. I must say on the contrary she's very nice and has always given me whatever tests or exams I demanded at the time needed or not. She has gotten visibly upset with staff that makes mistakes with patients or their records. She expects near excellence. When I had my son I was induced she came to see me after closing the office and was very upset with a nurse who hadn't been to check in on me all day. My mother and I hadn't realized that and greatly apreciated that and dismissed her from caring for me while I was there. I appreciate a Dr. like that. I don't think she's rude she's just from a different culture than ours. Very upfront and direct. I can appreciate that also

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

This Doctor easly gets upset and angry if you request a laboratory, don't agree with her diagnostic and mis interprets laboratories. She can easly scream at her patients as well as her staff, overall if you can stay away do so.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Shashi P. Rastogi's Credentials

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1965)