Ratings for Dr. John Crivici

never go here. wrong diagnosis. ended up in more pain. found a much better dentist

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

All of the 5/5 ratings have GOT to be fake. There's no way that any one would give him a 5 star rating for punctuality. I had my first ever panic attack in his chair. He's extremely unprofessional, his work is shotty and he's ALWAYS late. I would never, ever return and would absolutely never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

best dentist ever , staff are amazing . does not charge over fee guide !!!!!! and they deal directly with my insurance company so i dont have too ! such a friendly family atmosphere !

Submitted October 19, 2016

Been going for years. Great people and work done there.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Staff here are wonderful ! Pleasant and knowledgeable! They are very accommodating to appointment times . Dr Crivici is a very gentle dentist and same with the hygienist . Dr Crivici and his staff treat us like family.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

the staff is very friendly and accommodating.....he has a lot of information on his Face Book page (Dr. John F. Crivici). Like he and his staff say brush and floss the ones you want to keep.....if you do not the aging process will catch up. You are going to be in trouble.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Easily the best dentist I've ever had and one of the best in the Tri-Cities. He is very gentle to the point of feeling little pain when getting fillings or procedures done. A total professional who, unlike other dentists, plans a strategy to keep your teeth in top health. He's adverse to doing root canals and will do most anything to retain your teeth. Most dentists I've known only look at fixing the problems and using up your dental coverage each year by taking unnecessary x-rays and performing unnecessary procedures. I went through twelve years of bad dentists before I found Dr. Crevici. Yes he's had to cancel the odd appointment but that was due to the failing health of his father who recently passed away.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I used to go to Dr.Crivici however I had to switch dentists as every time I made an appointment with him is had to be cancelled or rescheduled. He was not accomidating at all. I missed alot of work due to him cancelling the appointments all the time and almost lost my job due to him. I have since switched dentists and I am very happy I did so. He is a nice man but never on time and always cancelling appointments is bad business practice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

this doctor is very professional and extremely careful. I just do not like going to a dentist but this gentleman makes the experience soo much easier. I have never in my life gone to get fillings and not feel any pain at all, but Dr Crvici was amazing. He is very friendly, gentle and a great dentist I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008