Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Caruth

Very pleased with the Precision Tx neck and chin lipo results. Dr Caruth was knowledgeable, professional personable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I went to Dr. Caruth for simple procedures , Botox and Juvederm. I was referred to him by the woman who used to do those procedures for me. She quit the business so I didn't know who else to go to. He doesn't seem to really want to be doing her clients. He does his own thing and does not really listen to what the client wants. If he makes a mistake he does not want to fix it and if he does fix it the client will have to pay more money for his mistake. He is rude and jumps to conclusions about the client. It's hard to go to someone new after you have been with another injector for many years. If Dr. Caruth is going to take over someone else's clientele, he needs to be more understanding and nice. Oh, and he complained about the money he charged me and the coupon I had from Brilliant Distinctions which he honors. Gezz, don't give someone a deal and then complain about it Doc, lol. RUDE!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Curuth is very genuine and listens to your needs. I left a comment on the Vitals site and they changed it to less than what I had entered. He is the Dr. that is a artist with your procedure. I have been going to him for years. Each time I leave his office I am just so thankful to have found him! I gave him a 5 star on all questions. I hope this is a real review board unlike "Vital" It was a fake review board to make My Dr. I adore look bad. I am a real person and a patient.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. caruth was very easy to talk to and made suggestions.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Caruth is the most patient doctor I've ever seen. I went in for two consults before finally doing breast augmentation surgery. I don't know why I waited so long. The awake surgery is definitely the way to go. That way you know what you are getting. It's a little uncomfortable, but those very few minutes of discomfort definitely outweigh the risks of anesthesia, being sick after, and the potential of not getting what you really want. It's hard to decide what size you want without knowing how much your body can comfortably accommodate. I thought i wanted slightly larger implants than I got, but had I been asleep for the procedure and the doctor put the 550 cc implants in that I selected during the fitting, I would have woke up in agony. I would have then been one of those women with a horrible experience to tell about, as I'm sure the pain would have lasted a good 4-5 days until the skin stretched a little and the swelling went down. I'm convinced the people who have those horrible experiences either had a doctor who was very rough while she was asleep, or they were trying to go with a larger implant than their body could comfortably accommodate on the first surgery. If you go with Dr. Caruth and his awake procedure, I'm sure neither of the above things could happen. He is very careful and since you are awake, he only fills you to your comfort level. And, you'll know when it's too much. You aren't so numb that you can't feel pressure. I went from a small C cup to a DD with just 450 cc's. We tried 500 and it just stretched me out so much it was painful. So, we backed it down and I'm thrilled with the results. If I decide to go bigger in the future, I certainly won't hesitate to go back in again. But, ladies, plan this in the winter months so you won't miss any bikini time because you can't swim or water ski for several weeks after. Not because of the pain, but because you need that time to heal properly. I really didn't have more than a day and a half of what I would call down time. And, the only reason I would call it down time is because I was on hydrocodone and probably wouldn't have been able to focus had I gone to work. I had my procedure on a Friday morning, took it easy Friday night (but not crashed. Still up and functioning.) Slept good Friday night on hydrocodone. Some soreness and one small black and blue mark in the morning. Had my follow up appointment on Saturday morning, which Dr. Caruth was kind enough to come in for because he wants to see everyone the day after surgery just to be sure everything is progressing ok and you don't have any questions. I stayed in Saturday night but was up and around and enjoying the good meds. Tylenol Sunday and Monday and feeling almost normal. Could have gone into my office, but just worked from home. Just a little tenderness. I also can't say enough about how friendly and knowledgeable all the girls in the office are. From the time you first walk in the door, you are treated like family. Dr. Caruth has well-trained, professional staff members who are friendly and very knowledgeable in their respective jobs. And, they all obviously care very much about each patients care and comfort.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

As a patient of Plano Aesthetics, I was completely impressed with the quality of care I received. The staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful and answered all my questions before the procedures. Dr. Caruth was on time, professional and has a great bedside demeanor. I was so grateful for their expertise and professionalism. And the results are incredible. Friends and family can't believe how much smoother and tighter my face looks. I highly recommend Dr. Caruth and his staff for all your aesthetic needs.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Caruth and his staff are so knowledgeable and helpful to all of their patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I can't express how impressed I am with Dr. Caruth and his staff at Plano Aesthetics. When one of my saline implants done in Austin developed a slow leak, his office was able to schedule my surgery in less than a week. His "AWAKE" procedure is brilliant; I was able to see what my results would be with two different sizes and choose accordingly. I went back for Juviderm and once again had a great experience. My results look so natural that no one would be able to guess that I've ever stepped foot in a plastic surgery office. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Very happy with the procedure I had done w/ Dr. Caruth. He really took the time to discuss everything and make me feel comfortable. I was so impressed with the staff especially the extremely sweet nurse, Annie. I had the "Awake" procedure done w/ local numbing and it was great. I went to work the same day. Very happy with the result. I will return in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr.Caruth has made my decision to have cosmetic surgery one that I will never regret! He has an wonderful bedside manner, and truly cares about his patients well-being. I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation and liposuction results. The procedures I had done came out beautifully and look very natural. His staff are so sweet, comforting, and knowledgable. I never felt pressured to make decisions about my treatment, I was always comfortable and felt like I could ask Dr. Caruth and his staff anything. I will be a forever client of Dr. Caruth and have referred several friends to him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Jeffery Caruth's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1988)

Ameritas