Ratings for Dr. Lalania K. Schexnayder

This "doctor" is a disgrace to medical professionals all over the world. Besides giving ZERO insight to parents desperately seeking answers, there was never ANY follow-up or genuine care given to us as patients. After driving several hours to anxiously see her, all I got was a FIVE MINUTE appointment, in which the only feedback I was given was "you're on track, we'll see what happens in a year". If you're a parent looking for more than that, then she is a definite NO. On top of all of this, she REFUSED to give us a referral when asked to see a developmental specialist in the area, saying she "could do whatever he could do for me and even better", and going to him would be a waste of time so I should make another appointment to see her instead!!!!! She clearly does not make decisions based upon the well-being of her patients, (like any physician should), but rather by her personal financial gain. I am disgusted by physicians that practice this way and I REFUSE to give them my business!!! She has denied me as a parent the right to seek answers for my child!! Beware of people who practice in this way. *(In all my life, I have never taken to the internet to negatively comment about ANYTHING- I hope that tells you how negatively I feel about his individual's method of practicing).

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Wouldn't request records. Did not listen and ended up misdiagnosing child

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Excellent Doctor. She really takes time to explain details, helpfull and very professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very nice doctor, never rushed. Takes time to talk to you and explaine things. Feels like a old friend you are seeing instead of a doctor. NEVER a long wait and his ofice is not full of drug reps!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Was not prepared when she came into the room even though I had made the appointment 2 months in advanced. Could NOT get them to request son's record. Arrogant and didn't seem to care at all about patient. Actually advised us not to call about concerns and to not go to the ER for a condition that child was previosly hospitalized for (guess it would have help if she had the the record in front of her) Have never been to a more incompetent doctor. Other doctors in her field nearby I suggest going to one of them or even to try another dr. in her practice before making appointment with her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Lalania K. Schexnayder's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA