Ratings for Dr. C.K. William Chan

He knew immediately what my problem was and what to do about it. He did spend a lot of time with me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Chan for years. He's very knowledgable and spends a lot of time with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Chan was good at diagnosing my foot problem. I thought I had Morton's Neuroma, but it turned out my shoe size was a little too small. His recommendations has worked so far.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

An amazing diagnostician! He is knowledgelable, kind and caring and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Chan is wonderful. he treated my plantar plate inflammation after another doctor failed to help after months of treatment. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and explains everything fully. i would not go anywhere else. it is true that you might have to wait a bit in the waiting room, bring a book. Try to get an early appt or bring a book. Still he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Love this Doctor. He took care of the problem with my feet.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Chan is far the best Dr. I have ever had, and I know plenty. Caring, knowledgeable and gentle. Takes his time and explains all. In the past before I knew about Dr.Chan I dreaded going because of pain, but with him there is none. Never a problem scheduling and staff is friendly and also knowledgeable. So happy I have found him and recommend highly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

He is the best. Smart, caring and so skilled. I have been to many podiatrists and he is A+.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr Chan is in credibly knowledgable an dhelp ful and we were lucky to find him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

He is good, efficient, and knows his stuff. The reason he is sometimes not punutual is he spends time w/his patients and runs over.I recomrnd him highly.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. C.K. William Chan's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)