Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Stacherski

Dr. Stacherski is always prompt and listens to my concerns during the office visit. He explains things very well and I always know what is happening to my health and body. Exceptional doctor that I would recommend to males and females alike. I'm a female and I just love Dr. Stacherski since he's so comforting.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Poor patient service, very rushed, does not explain medications, I walked out the door still not knowing what was wrong with me or what tests he ordered for me. Would not recomend!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Stacherski seems kind and thorough. He's given me good care. My only complaint is that he seems very rushed.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

My recommendations are that only men choose this doctor for a personal physician. Also, if you are the kind of patient who needs the kind of doctor who listens to your ailments or concerns, or if you are interested in preventitive medicine, choose another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2005

Dr. Mark D. Stacherski's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)