Ratings for Dr. Stephen Trey Walding

Very aggressive. "Padded Bill" for myself & 2 teens, by over $2000 each, over what next dentist estimated ( 2nd opinion) REFUSED to pull a tooth that was cracked & had infection treated before, AFTER agreeing to pull it, AND FIRED ME AS A PATIENT because I didn't want to pay $800 to save a rear molar at the age of 55! Left me in a lurch as I had to fly home from out of town work to get this done! Money grabber only...not in it for the patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

this rating is for Orietta .. my dental hygentist .. from Thomas Hodson ..

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Says to my husband as he looking in my husbands mouth " yeah .. you've got teeth". Then walk out to let the Hygentist clean hubbys teeth .. rip off place .. 2500 dollars later ( out of pocket with dental ins) hubby and I both had teeth cleaned with antibiotics in gum.. called my ins and that woul have covered entire 2500.. if Walding had done the antibiotics in 4 quads instead of me and hubbys all 32 teeth in o e day ! !! Called walding to tell them that .. his staff says " you should know what and how your ins pays" Wtf ??

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Walding is unstable, and full of rage. Stay away, scary guy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I love Dr Walding! I moved her from IL and hadn't gotten a dentist yet and of course that's when you need one. I had a crown fall off! He took me right in. I love his kind nature and patience with me asking 100 times "I won't feel any pain - right?"... he's awesome! Karen did my cleaning today, which I get every 4 months and she is amazing! They don't try to sell you products you don't need and I trust their opinion on what I do need. Glad I found them!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

LOVE THE DENTIST! BUT THAT IS ALL. HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF, CANNOT SCHEDULE APPTS, DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Horrible experience from every angle. Rude staff, unpleasant doctor, and I left with the same problem I went to have fixed.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

No stress or anxiety I was with my previous dentist for over 20 years before he sold his practice. He was always very good and cost-conscious when pulling together my dental treatment plan. As a result of my dentist selling his practice. I thought it might be time to look around and see what was convenient and available. Dr. Walding's office is by far the most sophisticated and the most welcoming at the same time. Since I was a first time patient after seeing the Dr and his amazing assistant MJ, who keeps you laughing I got meet my hygienist, Danielle, she took the time to get to know me, called me by my name, and made me feel like we were best friends and I had been their patient for years. She made me feel comfortable as we sang oldies during my deep cleaning. I felt like a grand prize winner. :-) A+ for style A+ for technology A+ for staff and A+ for client experience. If you choose this office, you will not be disappointed in the service and attention you get.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

TERRIBLE! Beware. DO NOT schedule an appointment... they will Charge a $30 cancellation FEE! I work nights, it was told to them I would not be able to do a morning appointment... Sandy calls me the next morning, a hour into my sleep, then calls me again. Both times no answer. Then she calls my wife. Leaving messages that she wants to move my appointment from 1 to 11. Said Dr Walding wanted to reschedule. Then today, day of my appointment, she calls me at 9am when my appointment is at 11 and I was once again just into my sleep, to move my appointment from 11 to 1030. I advised her I would TRY but not sure!I was not going to make it for 1030 so I called them and told them I would not be there at 1030. They said Sandy would call me back to reschedule. Ok great. Sandy called me back with an attitude ...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015