Ratings for Dr. Stacie L. Johns

I was very impressed in my first meeting with Dr. Johns. To begin with, my meeting was just supposed to be a 20-minute "meet and greet", but she ended up spending AT LEAST twice as long with me As expected, she is very knowledgeable, but best of all, she LISTENS! I had a number of issues that needed attention, and she addressed all of them in a relatively short period of time. WOW! I'm pretty much an "old guy" now, and have seen a few doctors in my life - she was the first female - and think she easily ranks as one of the best!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Johns saved my husband's life!! We saw her for what we thought was a bad case of the flu and by that evening he was in MCR for brain surgery. Because of her thorough exam and knowledge of brain injuries, she was able to get him the tests he needed in time to deal with his condition. Our family owe's Dr. Johns much gratitude. I'm sorry she left the HM clinic.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. Johns is the perfect Doctor for people that are afraid of Doctors. I am so sorry to find out she is leaving the Highland Medows Clinic.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Stacie is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to have her in our community.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Has worked with me with a prescription drug addiction, has showed me nothing but understanding and compassion - very rare from doctors.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr. Stacie L. Johns's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO