Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Epstein

Let me start by saying GO FOR IT! You won't regret it! I always had a large chest and slender body frame....but no one could see my body because it was hidden beneath my Dolly Parton size chest....at my largest I was a tremendous FF/G. Then as I got older and had 3 children, my breast fluctuated in size so much that I was left with a deflated DDD with nipples the size of my palm. My breasts were hanging so low they would reach my bellybutton and fall out of my bra every time I moved, causing me to constantly stuff them back in nearly every10 minutes. My breasts were more than embarrassing, they were disabling. So I decided to talk with Dr. Epstein and I'm overjoyed that I did! He was not only kind, courteous, professional and made me completely comfortable, he did the most AMAZING job. Now I have the most beautiful natural looking D....they are so perfect they look like implants! While my breast were a little tender the first few days, the pain was minimal and I had full nipple sensation. I was able to shower with the medical tape and could move around freely the same day of the procedure. Within a month, my incisions lines were flattening out, and by my second month the redness of the scars were almost unnoticeable. My only regret was that I waited until I was 42 to have the chest I always dreamed of. I can exercise easier now, I can wear strapless dresses, any style bathing suit and tank tops! I can even wear no bra at all! And most of all my insecurities when naked are gone!! I feel and look 20 again and it's all thanks to Dr. Epstein and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Best decision ever! Dr. Epstein and his staff are amazing! I was able to go shopping, lift my arms over my head, and do normal everyday activities in less than 24 hours after surgery! I felt very informed going into the surgery and couldn't be more satisfied with the results. So happy I made the decision to use Dr Epstein and would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I truly could not be happier with my overall experience and results from Dr. Epstein and his staff! From the first time I walked into the office, to all my follow up appointments, I felt comfortable and welcome. Dr. Epstein was caring and compassionate from the first time I met him. He made me feel comfortable, and took his time in going over everything and answering any questions I had. During the consult I could visualize what my breasts would look like after surgery by simulating the outcome with the Vectra 3D imaging. This was such a big help during the process, and it was great to be able to see how I would look after surgery. I am now one month post breast augmentation and I am so happy with the results! Dr. Epstein's One Day Recovery method is amazing. After I woke up from surgery I was able to lift my arms over my head! I have heard so many stories of long and painful recoveries, but this was definitely not the case with Dr. Epstein! The only pain reliever I had to use was ibuprofen, for the first couple days after surgery. No super strong pain killers or muscle relaxers! I cannot thank Dr. Epstein enough for my breast augmentation! I am so amazed with the results, my breasts look so natural, and my confidence and self esteem has increased tremendously. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein to everyone! I truly believe I couldn't have had a better experience anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Mark Epstein after doing a lot of research on types of procedures and plastic surgeons in NY. Booking my consultation was very simple and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I went for my consultation 10/8/15, originally seeking a lipoabdominoplasty to get rid of extra skin and an old scar from a previous surgery after having a complication during cancer treatment. Dr. Epstein provided his professional opinion and took his time to provide me with a solution to contour my body the way I wanted. There were additional procedures I elected to have in order to improve my appearance and enhance my overall result. I was so impressed during my consultation, that I booked my surgery the following day for 11/11/15 and paid my deposit. I never once had any doubt in my decision. Dr. Epstein is thorough. Due to some previous medical conditions he required me to get letters of clearance from doctors I had seen previously. I am thankful for him being cautious and thorough so that I would have a successful surgery. Prior to surgery I had a lot of contact with the office and they were always nice and helpful. Donna, is very sweet and goes out of her way to help if you need anything. Surgery went as scheduled; I was contacted a few days prior by the nurse who would be there during surgery, the anesthesiologist (Dr. Levy), and the nurse who would stay overnight with me after surgery. I felt very comfortable with everyone and they were very knowledgable and thorough. I live 2.5 hours away from his office and he paid for my stay at a hotel 1 mile away for 3 days post surgery. The procedures I had were: VASER liposuction of flanks, back, inner thighs, mons, and stomach, tummy tuck, and fat transfer to hips and buttocks. I woke up from surgery very scared but was comforted by the nurses. I can't say enough about Dr. Epstein's nurse Sam and the nurse who stayed overnight with me at the hotel, Kristy. Arlene was also an amazing nurse. I never once doubted my care or my decision to have these procedures. After surgery I was very swollen and had 3 drains which came out after about 1 week (I took them out at home). The first time I saw myself in the mirror I cried, I was so overwhelmed and happy with the results. On the day I was scheduled to go home, my dog sitter notified me that Dr. Epstein and staff had sent me an arrangement of roses to my home! I was up walking around the following day at the hotel. After the first week I noted a considerable improvement in my mobility. By week 2 after surgery I was comfortable driving myself and going into stores at the mall for short periods of time. Still sore, but I noticed an improvement daily. I am currently 1 month out. I have been wearing compression garments and ordering new ones (I have gone down 3 sizes since day after surgery). I have no pain, the feeling of my nerves is returning, and I'm going on with life as before and loving my flat stomach. I feel great. My scar looks absolutely amazing. It is flat, neat, and well executed. I was slightly disappointed that the liposuction takes 4 months to see true results but I acknowledge being slightly impatient by nature. I couldn't be happier with my choice. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. I feel amazing and I am looking forward to the future and what I will look like when my final results are even more visible after 4-6 months. I am proud to say I would recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone considering plastic surgery. He is thorough, intelligent, cautious, and very skilled in his craft.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Now being newly single and venturing back onto the dating scene after a long committed relationship, self-appraisal time just said hello! I’ve maintained a healthy life style and exercising certainly was beneficial to both mind and body but I noticed that my vajayjay was looking bored and lifeless. Moisture had diminished over the years and my “ flower” was wilting and becoming somewhat loosey-goosey I had heard about ThermiVa, the ground-breaking new non-surgical procedure with claims of vaginal rejuvenation, regained sensitivity, restoring natural lubrication and tightening the vaginal skin externally and internally? With no down-time, no recovery and no delay in sexual activity through the use of heat to promote new collagen formation? Reduces a leaky bladder too? Sounds exciting but I sure didn’t want to be disappointed by not obtaining the anticipated results. If not for the impeccable credentials of Dr. Epstein and his and amazing support-staff that performed the ThermiTight procedure on my abdomen with stellar results, I may have been skeptical. But I decided I needed to do this for myself and was comforted in knowing Dr. Epstein is highly skilled and on top of his game! His support staff is very knowledgeable and genuinely wonderful and they made me feel totally comfortable during the procedure. To see dramatic changes after one treatment which began just days later and continued daily was beyond imaginable! After a couple more treatments, my vajayjay has blossomed into life again! I’m feeling sensations that I had forgotten were possible! I have enhanced sexual satisfaction and the change in the outward appearance was so dramatic! Color has been restored, no more loosey-goosey lips, my skin is tighter and smoother. Natural lubrication continues to increase…omg. I just travelled back in time!! The most important change of all is in my self-confidence , empowered knowing that I deserve this and for taking charge. I’m feeling good, really good, feeling my femininity and sensuality again! Sexy and confident and now…. knowing I needed this for me!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

VASER 4D Lipo of the abdomen, knees and flanks and fat transfer to the hips There are not enough stars in the sky to rate him he is just that great. He is an artist, visionary and true innovator. Never could I have imagined such great results. Being over 40 and not really overweight I was not a candidate for a tummy tuck but was longing for that hour glass shape that I once had. I have to say I talked to a lot of Plastic Surgeons but very few doctors are skilled in the VASER 4D . Let me tell you experience matters !! It can make the difference in a result from ordinary to extraordinary. I have had lipo in the past and nothing or no one could compare to his technique as he has a sharp eye for the human form. The surgery was actually painless and the recovery was quick. I was up and about the next day and though sore nothing out of the ordinary. The worse is the swelling but that is also temporary. I actually am two months post and while I write this I cant stop smiling because I look and feel so good . I am truly inspired by his sense of compassion, commitment, and always working tirelessly for all of his patients. He methodically determines the best treatment for his patients. He and has one of the best bedside manners that I have ever experienced from a doctor. Never before have I come across a doctor who answers emails, texts, and phone calls from patients 24/7. In a world where it is all about profit, Dr. Epstein and his staff's approach is refreshing. They are very professional and spend as much time answering any questions you may have . I have recommended him to all of my friends and have trusted him with some of my family members. If you are looking for perfection this is the Doctor for you...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I am 25 years old and had a breast augmentation with Dr. Epstein. From the moment I stepped into the office, I knew I was in good hands. HIs staff his very courteous and kind and Dr. Epstein is just amazing. He is so warm and made me feel very comfortable. My breasts look so natural no one believes I had them done! I was an 34A (most likely a double A) before my breast aug and now I am a 34C! I have the Allergan Gummy Bear implants, which I believe are the most natural looking because they have a tear drop shape similar to a natural breast. The 24 hour recovery is no joke! As soon as I woke up from surgery I was able to lift my hands above my head. After I went home and took a nap, I made myself lunch and did the mandatory exercises. The pain is MINIMAL and nothing Motrin can't help. Dr. Epstein and his staff are the best of the best and I am beyond grateful that I had this surgery with him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

My experience from the beginning to the end was amazing. Dr. Epstein removed the bags from under my eyes and made me look 10 years younger. He is gentile, warm and compassionate. His professionalism and the professionalism of his staff is the best i ever experienced.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Epstein and my entire experience with his office. I am 5 weeks post breast augmentation surgery. I am 37 years old, never nursed and was blessed with twins. I am 5' 5" tall and I weigh 120 lbs. I have 310cc Allergan “Inspira” round silicone gel implants which are new to the market and hold a higher percentage of fill than the older round implants. They look and feel beautiful and so natural! I could not have asked for a better doctor, recovery and result. Dr. Epstein is amazing and so talented. If you are contemplating having your breasts done, do not waste another minute fearing the unknown. Read his reviews and make an appointment! Keep in mind, not all doctors are the same... Rapid Recovery is by no means a One Day Recovery! Read my full review on Real Self. This website limited my character usage.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

From my initial consultation to my follow up appointments, the staff at Dr. Mark Epstein’s office has made me feel comfortable regarding getting my breast reduction surgery. When I went to my consultation I instantly knew that I had made the right choice in coming to his office. Dr. Epstein answered every question or concern that I had. He explained to me that there were two different types of breast tissue: soft tissue and generic tissue. Soft tissue is fat based and generic is dense tissue, and my breasts were mainly generic tissue. Dr. Epstein said that I would not be able to naturally reduce the size because of the makeup of my breasts. Even after the consultation I knew I could call them at any time for answers to my questions in regards to surgery or what I would be able to do post surgery. The staff was caring and I created bonds with everyone in the office, making each trip enjoyable - similar to going to a friend’s house. Prior to the surgery I was always in back pain; driving became something dreadful, and it was hard to enjoy my favorite sport, cheerleading, because of the back pain that came from the simplest things. Also I felt like around campus I was just the girl with huge breasts and that was the description people used for me. I was never able to wear certain clothes because of my size, and my college budget could not afford the expensive bras and bathing suits that came with my breast size of a 40DDD; Dr. Epstein thinks I was bigger than that. Now onto the day of the surgery and post surgery life. May 11th is the day that changed my life for the better. Dr. Epstein made me feel confident that the surgery was going to go smoothly, which it did. When I got to the car immediately after my surgery, I said to my parents, “This is weird, I do not remember the last time I was in a car and my back did not hurt.” I have a high pain tolerance, and after surgery I only had discomfort - mainly when I was sleeping - just from the sheer fact of having to sleep on my back. The 11th was a Monday and I had to go to a final at 10:15 on Wednesday morning. which I was able to go to this final and run errands around campus before attending my graduation on the following Saturday. I was able to participate in all of the senior activities with the only restriction being that I needed to stop myself when I became tired. Two weeks later I was able to order a dress from Lily Pulitzer for a wedding, which I never thought would actually happen. Then after that I was able to buy bathing suits from Target, which I have not been able to do since I was 16 years old. Bra shopping is no longer a dreaded chore of only being able to pick from white, tan, or black, but something where I could get fun colors as a 40D. Reflecting on my pre-surgery life, I do not understand how I went through life in such pain, especially knowing the life I am able to live now. If you are slightly considering getting the surgery then let my story help you guide your decision and make an appointment at Dr. Epstein’s office, you will not regret the decision.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr. Mark D. Epstein's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1984)

GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me start by saying GO FOR IT! You won't regret it! I always had a large chest and slender body frame....but no one could see my body because it was hidden b..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best decision ever! Dr. Epstein and his staff are amazing! I was able to go shopping, lift my arms over my head, and do normal everyday activities in less tha..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I truly could not be happier with my overall experience and results from Dr. Epstein and his staff! From the first time I walked into the office, to all my foll..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I made an appointment with Dr. Mark Epstein after doing a lot of research on types of procedures and plastic surgeons in NY. Booking my consultation was very si..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Now being newly single and venturing back onto the dating scene after a long committed relationship, self-appraisal time just said hello! I’ve maintained a hea..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " VASER 4D Lipo of the abdomen, knees and flanks and fat transfer to the hips There are not enough stars in the sky to rate him he is just that great. He is..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 25 years old and had a breast augmentation with Dr. Epstein. From the moment I stepped into the office, I knew I was in good hands. HIs staff his very cour..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience from the beginning to the end was amazing. Dr. Epstein removed the bags from under my eyes and made me look 10 years younger. He is gentile, warm ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Epstein and my entire experience with his office. I am 5 weeks post breast augmentation surgery. I am 37 years old..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my initial consultation to my follow up appointments, the staff at Dr. Mark Epstein’s office has made me feel comfortable regarding getting my breast reduc..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first experience with Dr. Epstein was back in 2008. I had a breast lift/reduction and an eyelid surgery. After having three children and breast feeding each ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You can stop looking now.. this is the doctor you want to treat you or your family member.. I know he is absolutely the one I want by my side should anything oc..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently underwent One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation with Dr. Epstein, and I could not be happier with the entire experience. Dr. Epstein's One-Day Recover..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Epstein, I love my results!!! What I particularly liked about Dr. Epstein is that he selects size based on your body and his measurement..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are considering BA, I highly recommend Dr. Mark Epstein. The 1 day recovery is absolutely amazing. I was up and about that evening. I felt great. My ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Epstein and his staff are great. I am so happy I had my labiaplasty surgery done by him! Words cannot describe how happy I am. His staff was unbelievably ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For anyone that is considering breast augmentation, specifically 24 hour, or one-day recovery breast augmentation, I would HIGHLY recommend you choose Dr Epstei..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After breastfeeding two kids I was left with a chest not filling cup A. I was always very self conscious of how I looked in bathing suits or any other type of ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose to undergo breast augmentation because after having 3 kids and nursing them all, my once size C breasts had deflated to a size A. Dr Epstein delivered ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mark Epstein is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. He was patient and kind and answered all of my questions. He also has a great sense of humor. That w..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words can't express the level of professionalism and the outstanding results that Dr. Epstein has. I am simply elated with my breast augmentation results and be..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When my daughter decided to have a breast augmentation I panicked. I began my research and visited numerous surgeons my husband and I decided that if she was go..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After careful research and consideration I chose Dr. Epstein to do my surgery and from the moment I walked into the office His entire staff was courteous and ve..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I underwent breast augmentation 25 years ago, after nursing my second child caused my already tiny breasts to completely flatten. While raising my children, it ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Getting a breast augmentation was the best decision I have made, and an even better decision was going to the PS that I went to which is Dr. Epstein in Stonybro..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am about 7 months post op from having breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Epstein in order to correct a previous surgery and my results are superb. Due to ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "October 9, 2014 Dear Dr. Epstein and Staff I'd like to take this time to thank you all for the wonderful treatment you gave me when I had breast augmentation ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are many facets when choosing a doctor for any type of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Epstein's office has all three areas that are a must. Dr. Epstein is an e..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to get breast augmentation surgery after having breast fed 2 kids and later going off the pill. My breasts were completely deflated! I had never con..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "VASER 4D lipoabdominoplasty with VASER of the flanks, inner and outer thighs by Happy Mother Of 3 on Sep 25th, 2014 I'm a 50 year old mother of 3 and I had wait..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After conducting extensive research, I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Epstein. He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I noticed m..."

September 9, 2014
  • combined ratings from Surgeon listing (DID: 3554735)

November 8, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Orthopedic Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

October 25, 2012