Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Schiller

I was a patient for over ten years with Dr Schiller. I liked him because he was kind and helpful although not always the greatest dr. I knew he cared. The staff turnover was incredible and I felt bad for them but the final straw was when I had called for days, never getting a call back. When they finally did call back they were rude and told me that I needed to wait my turn (i had shingles). I was never able to grt in when sick and used urgent care more than my family dr. When I did leave the practice, my adult daughter was still with him and received a call from Debbie, the drs wife and office manager, telling my daughter that I had left the practice and asked if she was leaving too! Total breach of HIPPA compliance! Glad I'm gone! I love my new dr.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Another patient looking for another doctor because of the rudeness of this office staff. The receptionist should find a desk job away from the public.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Schiller is a very nice man. He helps to the best of his ability but at times I had to diagnose myself, ask for certain tests and scans to be taken, to which he agreed. I am usually correct in diagnosing my medical issues and discuss them with him to which he agrees. My medical records are efficient and up to date. I have no problem with him as my doctor because of his kindness, positive attitude and efficiency. I do have a problem with some of his staff, who are very rude or don't return calls. Dr. Schillers wife, DEBBIE, who has no medical experience, seems to be talking with the patients about their medical issues and giving advice. I do not go to dr. Schiller to talk with his wife! If he needs a nurse or a PA, he should hire one. She has no right knowing my business. For this reason, I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

It's very sad reading everyone's comments and they are all referring to his wife Debbie. She is beyond unprofessional and has no right working in that office. I've been going to him for many many years and so has everyone in my family. Unfortunately we will be changing Drs. due to the disrespectfulness from Debbie. She talks rudely to patients in front of other patients. If Dr. Schiller cared for his patients and his office he should obviously keep an eye on his wife. Maybe then he'll stop loosing life long patients. She was the reason they got rid of the nurses from years ago who were BEYOND amazing and caring. After they left that place went down hill and it has DEBBIE'S name all over. It's a shame because he is a wonderful doctor but a doctor can only be so wonderful until his "STAFF" aka WIFE gives him a bad rep!!

Submitted September 2, 2015

I feel that the staff and doctor have a good understanding my medical history and I am confident in their ability to diagnose and treat any and all abnormalities.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I am a new patient and they were nice to put me in as soon as they could since I was sick.i found the office friendly and the doctor very nice and thorough. We will see as time goes by.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I thought Dr. Schiller was great ! He was kind and took his time and was thorough . His office staff is another story. I requested multiple call back from the office manager regarding a matter and after days of trying to track her down gave up ! I would not recommend this office to a family or friend based on the office staff ! They do not take certain credit cards and would not see me after waiting over 20 minutes to sign in ! Although I feel sad for leaving Dr . Schiller the overall aggravation was not worth it to me .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I love this doctor and his staff. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

The only "staff member" I have a problem with is Debbie Schuller, the doctors wife. She seems to be running the office in recent years and it has severely declined. She is rude to patients and staff in front of patients. The turn over of staff is alarming and I prefer to have nurses that I know and feel comfortable with. The average wait time has become 45 minutes to an hour. Now the practice has become so busy that his wife is now coming into the exam room and asking personal medical question to begin his charting for him. These are the type of questions that I prefer to discuss with my nurse or Dr. Schiller not his wife that has no medical degree. I find it into be intrusive and believe she has NO BUSINESS to ask me medical questions. Why not have one of the nursing Staff do it? Better yet stop over booking and this and the wait time won't be an issue. It's a shame, I do like Dr. Schiller and at one time felt very confident about the care I was receiving. I no longer feel that way.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Schiller's wife Debbie (office manager) is incompetent and insensitive. She told her staff to get off the phone with me while we were trying to complete a referral. When I got on the phone with her she said to me "I am not going to pay my staff to sit on the phone with you ins. co. for hours" which was a complete exaggeration. Vitals.com has other reviews about how horrible she is as well. Dr Schiller lost 2 long time patients because of her. It's just not worth dealing with.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Kevin J. Schiller's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners