You may also like

Rate Dr. Slawomir Marecik

Dr. Slawomir Marecik's Ratings

He is one of the few doctors who is well educated and knows what he is actually doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Dr. Marecik saved my life. After being diagnosed with rectal cancer, I was referred to him and was told that he was one of the very few skilled surgeons who could cure my advanced cancer and preserve my muscle so that I wouldn't have to live with a permanent colostomy bag. He was so kind and reassuring at my first consultation, I had no doubts going into surgery. Dr. Marecik spent over 7 hours in the operating room for me and now I am back to enjoying a normal life and will remain forever grateful! I was also confused with the bill as the previous commenter, but everything cleared up when his office sent me a check for overpayment. I absolutely recommend this surgeon with no hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502577].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Marecik - Was certain that the stricture in my colon was cancer. He did surgery, removed 25 nodes just to be safe. He was right about the cancer. It was stage 3. After surgery, visited oncologists at UofC and Northwestern and all were really impressed by Dr. Mareciks work. Today surgery is healed and I am one year thru chemo... clean bill of health. Thanks Dr. Marecik!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

Dr. Marecik is the best! He is caring, optimistic, has a wonderful 'bedside manner'; enthusiastic about his profession; he is open to complementary treatments (ie TCM-Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, etc) and HE LISTENS!! He is a precious healer in/of Western medicine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Marecik is a wonderful person. He is smart, kind and sensitive. I would hihgly recommend Dr. Marecik. I was very ill and he was absolutely there for me every minute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884042].votes_count ]]