Ratings for Dr. Raissa M. Hill

The mostly female practice gets better and better as it expands. Very sharp, and they listen, which makes for good diagnosticians. Dr Marasigan, the newest associate, knows shoes, yoga, popular culture. The exact opposite of your stick-in-the mud, patronizing 1950s style docs. Oh yeah, and if you're sick...

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Office run like a well oil machine. Office looks older from the outside, but inside is beautiful and clean. Staff is professinal and Dr. Hill is simply the BEST! Her partner, Dr. Tso, was very helpful on an after-hours weekend call. When I am sick I often see Sandra Bonham, Physician Assistant the same day I call. Office is popular so be patient when scheduling initial visit.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I am an HMO member, and I must say that I found Dr. Hill to be one of the finest physicians I have encountered. She is intelligent, perceptive, decisive and thorough. I was treated with kindness and respect. Her staff is friendly and professional as well. What a breath of fresh air to our medical community!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

I would like to say that Dr.Raissa Hill is a great doctor,she is very attenitive to your medical problems.Once she finds out what the problem is,either by blood work,x ray or what ever test used to find out she is right on it.I am a medi-cal patient and she treats me like I have a top of the line insurance.I have always wanted to let it be known that I think she is the BEST,and to let her know she is greatly appreciated.I am blessed to have her healthcare. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Office is clean and beautiful. Staff is well trained and corteous. Physicians are thoughtful and very thorogh. I was lucky to find this office.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

wait time is NOT exeptable. expect to wait atleast an hour past appointment time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Kind, knowledgeable and thoughtful. Largely a female office and practice. Excellant care and respect for the patient

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr. Raissa M. Hill's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1997)