Ratings for Dr. George A. Toledo

Let me start by saying if you are looking for a plastic surgeon, schedule a consultation with Dr. Toledo today! I had decided I was going to get a facelift two years ago, but wanted to find the right doctor and not rush into anything (even though I was eager to look younger again!) There are an almost overwhelming number of plastic surgeons in Dallas, let alone the state of Texas, so I was confident I would find a place. I had gone to three consultations at other offices and thought I would be happy at any of them, but when I came to see Dr. Toledo, I immediately saw the difference and knew this was the place I wanted to schedule my surgery. I felt at home right away - the office feels very comfortable and the staff were all friendly and warm to me. During the appointment, Dr. Toledo listened to my concerns and what I was hoping for in terms of results. He was honest and straightforward, explaining what was possible and what was not. He clearly has a great deal of experience and not only knows what is best, but took the time to explain what he could do for me. Just from the first appointment it is easy to see that Dr. Toledo cares about his patients and was not trying to sell me on different treatments or procedures. In fact, he even told me that I didn't need the eyelid surgery that I was considering as well! He wanted me to be happy with the results, but made sure I had realistic goals. The day of my surgery I was very nervous, but as soon as I arrived to the office (the surgeries are done right in the office building!) everyone put me at ease. My recovery was manageable and the staff were incredibly patient with my questions and called multiple times to check on me. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I could not be happier! I feel like years have been erased off of my face and I have a new confidence that I haven't had in a long time! I don't shy away from the camera - I feel gorgeous! Thank you, Dr. Toledo.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Got bad infection on neck lift, and doctor and staff failed miserably. Waste of $14,000! I look worse now than before the surgery... neck was twisted and permanently scarred following infection, and lower face has crease on both sides not previously there Esther (staff) is great as long as no problems arise. Once I got my infection, she would not believe what I was telling her and even commented twice that I wasn’t listening to HER! I’ve had a couple of procedures in the past with Dr Toledo with good results, but if a problem arises, watch out!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I’m so grateful for Dr. Toledo, he saved my life. I have been a patient for years. He did my nose and breasts 15 years ago. I came in for a consultation to have a facelift and he noticed a bump on my neck right away. He did an exam and sent me to have a sonogram of my thyroid. The results showed thyroid cancer so Dr. Toledo sent me to a surgeon right away. He even called and talked to the surgeon for me. His staff is so caring they called and sent flowers to the hospital. This was one year ago and I am so thankful to Dr. Toledo. My cancer is gone! I believe God sent me to him that day so he could find the nodule on my thyroid. And did I say he is a wonderful plastic surgeon. My nose and breasts are still perfect after all these years. I have sent countless friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Until I got into my thirties I did not think I would be a person who would have plastic surgery. My friend went to Dr. Toledo and recommended him. Even though I'm from San Antonio I drove up to Dallas to meet him. I was very nervous, never having been to a plastic surgeon before, but Dr. Toledo answered all my questions and was frank with me about what I could expect. I like that he talked to me like an adult. He recommended a forehead lift to open up my eyes. He was absolutely right. I had my surgery done 10 days ago and am very happy. The surgery was not painful and was a stress-free. I cannot stop talking about how happy I am. I will definitely go back and recommend him to my friends and family in San Antonio.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

My go to doctor the staff is also as amazing! I've had 2 surgeries with them.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I am so glad I had Dr Toledo do my breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. I had the surgery 3 weeks ago and went to a friends wedding. I received so many compliments, especially about my nose. His staff made the entire process easy and stress free. My parents came to get me from surgery and were so impressed that my mom is now getting a facelift. My dad is a doctor in New Orleans and is now sending his patients to Dr Toledo. I'm a very happy patient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Selecting a plastic surgeon is not an easy task; moreso, the topic of plastic surgery is particularly sensitive. With this in mind, I appreciated Dr. Toledo's honesty and forthrightness. He is not a salesman of cosmetic procedures; rather, he is a scientist and an artist who uses his talents to help his patients look and feel their best. With my rhinoplasty and mentoplasty fully healed, I have Dr. Toledo to thank for a harmonious and symmetrical face. Many have noted its prettiness, and although it looks natural, I know I owe everything to Dr. Toledo. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gifted individual concerned with impacting his patients' lives in meaningful, positive, and lasting ways.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation and liposuction from Dr. Toledo and I look and feel so good! I wish I had done it sooner--it was not painful and I was back at work after a long weekend. He is a fantastic surgeon and the staff is wonderful. Go to him if you need any cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

This was my first time for cosmetic surgery. It was hard for me to trust my face and future life to someone I did not know. Dr. George Toledo met all my expectations from my first consultation through the post visits. His professional, friendly staff made me feel comfortable; answered all my questions; called me often during the healing process. Dr. George Toledo is a caring, excellent, talented surgeon who removed twenty years from my face. He performed a brow lift, upper and lower eye lids, face and neck lift, and ear lobe reductions. I highly recommend him and only wish I had this surgery earlier. My advice to anyone who is even considering having this, don't wait. Go see Dr. Toledo. There is no pressure there for you to have any surgery. This is your decision. Dr. Toledo will help you understand all the options and possibilities. He wants you to be pleased with the results, because he cares deeply for all his patients.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Toledo is an exceptionally talented doctor. His skill, expertise, and kindness as demonstrated through his magnificent surgeries changed my life in the most positive of ways. I wonder if he knows how admired and adored he is by all of his patients. Well, I guess now he knows... Whatever your need or want, Dr. Toledo is the handsome plastic surgeon who can and will make it a reality. Honestly and methodically. Go see him!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. George A. Toledo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. George A. Toledo graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with high honors and a Phi Beta Kappa. He attended Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, graduating in 1980 at the top of his class. After graduation he spent seven years of post-graduate surgical training consisting of internships and residencies at the following institutions: Baylor University Medical Center, Duke University Medical Center, Louisiana State University Medical Center, and the many hospitals that make up the Texas Medical Center in Houston. While in Houston, Dr. Toledo had the opportunity to train at the prestigious University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Institute. Dr. Toledo received many awards at the state and local level, but the highest honor came the year he graduated. At the national plastic surgery convention, Dr. Toledo was given the top award in the United States for his research on nasal surgery. He was also chosen to be part of a team of plastic surgeons to go to the Philippines and perform surgery on congenitally deformed children. Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, provides Dr. Toledo added expertise in facial surgery, especially cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and nose. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons as well as a member of many other medical and surgical societies.

• Spanish
  • English

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1980)

• Arm lift