Ratings for Dr. Blaine Friesen

Have dealt with many dentists, many tooth issues. He is the very best in every way. Extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled, personable, caring, interested, helpful, accomodating. Absolutely number one, and his staff are first-rate too. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Great Dentist! I have had experiences with three other dentist offices that just want to sell. They want to take x-rays and replace old fillings. Dr. Friesen does not up sell. He is honest and an does excellent job from start to finish! I strongly recommend Dr. Friesen and his team!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Blaine is a remarkable person and it is that, as much as anything that makes him an outstanding dentist. His interest is, first and foremost, the well-being of his patients. That along with his passion for staying current with all the advances in dentistry result in the best possible experience for the people he treats. Ive gone to many dentists through the course of my life but Blaine Frieson is one in a million. He's simply the best there is.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Friesen is one of the most knowledgable and caring dentists I have ever been to. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone without hesitation. Not only does he do exceptional dental work, but he is also very kind and personable.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I've seen Dr.Friesen since he started 30 years ago when in high school. A great dentist whom has never failed in providing top notch, professional work. If all dentists were like him , there would be no stereotype of fear or pain. I had a tooth that fell apart, when he looked at it and when it was done, apparently there was material they had that was faulty. Fixed it under warranty, he could've charged me and would have not known. Honest and caring fellow. Thank you Sir...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

My husband and I have both had emergency work done with Dr. Friesen. Very knowledgeable, the staff are always excellent. Have never had an issue with reception, dental hygienists/technicians/support. Everyone there is very friendly and very good at their jobs... Would recommend Landmark Dental in general, because of Dr. Friesen and other dentists with whom I've had the good fortune of being drilled into... lol

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Friesen is an outstanding dentist, and a very very caring human being! He goes out of his way to help, and he really does care about his patients. Dr. Friesen has helped me when I needed dental help the most, and has worked with me on taking care of my teeth for the future. His staff are very friendly, and the entire atmosphere makes you very comfortable in going to see the dentist. Thank you again Dr. Friesen!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I went in with a loose crown which he said was infected, He put me on antibiotics. He never checked back with me. I went in again and complained about the tooth two other times. Once when getting a cleaning. The hygienist took an xray and showed Dr. Friesen. He booked me in for a root canal. I went in for the root canal, they froze the area, he came in and said he didn't want to do a root canal because he couldn't see a crack based on the xray. He advised to either have the tooth pulled or go to the Endodontics and get their opinion. Went there and they cut my gum and explored the tooth and told me it was infected (still) and had to get pulled, then grafted and an implant put in if I wanted. The infection ate away the bone in my gum so that is why I need grafting. I can't help to think that if my original complaint had been dealt with, my bone in my mouth ay not have been eaten away thus I may not have needed grafting. Not impressed!

Submitted November 5, 2014

He's only ever seen me at about 2 out if the 8 or so visits, every other time the therapist has seen me. And when he did see me he just told me I should consider braces (for cosmetic purposes even though my teeth are not bad at all).I am going to switch dentists. I do really like my hygienist there though.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Friesen is amazing! Absolutely great dentist and great individual! He sincerely cares about his patients. I got work done by him and he said to call anytime if there was a problem and he would fix it. He even gave me his Mobile number in case of emergencies! His assistant on the other hand... horrible! He HAS to get rid of her! Nice lady, but terrible at what she does! If Dr. Friesen isn't in there with her, she will and does mess up! It's like he has to babysit her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013