Ratings for Dr. Donald B. Kamerer

Dr. Kamerer is an A++ MD in all areas, and I would never think of consulting another MD.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I could not be happier with the process. He is easily one of the kindest souls I have ever met, and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. He answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns I had. Many other doctors refused to take on my case, but Dr. K made me feel like he would do anything he could to help. Beyond happy with the results. No visible scars, and no farther problems. Prognosis is wonderful. Would HIGHLY recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Experienced, caring surgeon. Highly recommended and regarded by other doctors in Charlotte for head and neck cancers (Voted best doc for ENT in Charlotte and North Carolina several years). Graduate of Yale and Harvard Med School...the best! If anyone can help you, this doctor can.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Absolutely the best Dr. I've ever had. I feel luck to have found him. His work it of the highest quality. Came highly recommended by another surgeon as the best in the US. Cancer Surgery can be very scary, having full confidence in your Dr. is a huge advantage from an any standpoint. You need to feel that you are in the best of hands. I had 3 Dr's and canceled my surgery with another Dr. 1 day prior to surgery because I instantly knew that I hand found the right Dr. within 15 min of meeting him (for second Opinion). He is very highly respected by all that have any contact with him. Including th hospital staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Kamerer is fantastic. Very professional and very smart. He removed a tumor from my throat a year ago. His staff is fantastic and he will take wonderful care of you. My scar cannot be seen, my procedure was flawless, recovery was fast and I have had not issues since. Cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Donald B. Kamerer's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)