Ratings for Dr. Shauna Zerhusen

Shawna was awesome!! She delivered both of my babies and it was like having my sister there. She was very personable, always made sure all of my questions were answered, and most importantly I felt like she really cared about my family. I recommend Shawna to everyone expecting momma!! Thanks You Shawna for being one of the great ones!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Shuana is a very well liked NurseMidwife, she is well liked with her patients. She gives them the time she needs and that is very important to a patient, if you feel rushed then you are not going to get the things answered that you want answered and that is very important to a patient,that is why I like her and go to her. Thank you Shauna for the time you take with your patients in helping them to understand their problems and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Shauna is extremely personable and helpful. I feel like I can ask her anything and she will respond with a knowledgable, insightful, yet caring answer! She does not run in & out during an appointment just to "get through" more patients! She spends time with each one. I don't just feel like a number....I feel like my health matters... that I matter.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005