You may also like

Rate Dr. G. Arun Kumar

Dr. G. Arun Kumar's Ratings

As a patient, I caught one of the office staff roll her eyes and smile at another staff member when they thought I wasn't looking... It was very clear they were making a joke out of me.... Another time a another staff member reeked of cigarettes when taking my blood pressure...if you want to smell cigarettes and be made fun of, this is the perfect place to come.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2899291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Rude staff. They act like they don't want to be there. Doctor has no bedside manner. Was rushing out after given a very "life-changing" result. No further recommendations were given.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2877414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr kumar has to have the worst bedside manner I have ever seen of any doctor. Front office staff doesn't seem to be of much help either. Having a stroke under his care was very challenging. Do your research when having him as a doctor to question his treatment if needed. I've heard before he is a good doctor, but good doctors listen to patients to be able to properly diagnose.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

He isn't a bad person, but he is not kind. His patients are treated like things that make him money. I've had quite a few appointments with Dr Kumar and his game plan is that if there are any signs or symptoms that the medication gives you any side effects he throws you on the next thing on his list, and everyone knows switching medications that frequently is not fun at all. He isn't my favorite doctor, but he isn't the absolute worst doctor I've ever seen, I've seen a lot.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2819447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

In response to the last comment, current and past patients have EVERY right to comment on their experience with Dr. Kumar and his staff... Especially if the patient is PAYING them....

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2781929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr.Arun Kumar is a great doctor and knows what he is doing.I suppose people commenting negative against do not have an idea about medicine and knowledge.They have no right to comment on any thing without knowing the basic facts...Dr.ArunKumar has degrees from Asia,United Kingdom and from Texas,Ohio,Utah,New Mexico and Arizona.Doctors cannot get so many degrees without knowing what and how good they are...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

How can this doctor get any patients with the incompetent office personnel in his office? They demanded referral from secondary insurance when none was needed--even after phone call to secondary insurance and the insurance personnel tried to explain to Kumar's office staff that they do not provide referral when primary insurance has already provided one. The staff still would not allow patient to see doctor without second referral, ergo, the the patient was not allowed to see doctor. Sorry doctor Kumar--you missed out on the revenue you could have had if your staff knew what they were doing.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2736174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Staff is rude doctor seems like he afraid to speak to me he rather talk to my husband the lady's that answer the phones are rude the ones that take your paperwork are rude I will never recommend this place I am going to a new Nuro for second opinion he couldn't give me straight answers

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2703242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

the receptionist was very rude, would not answer any of my question in regards to my initial appointment, its been a week since he sent me for all this blood work and I have not received my results and its frustrating. I am afraid to call and get them due to my work schedule I cant just go to the office to receive them. it took me 2 months just to get into his office for the initial apt, I am beginning to think that they don't care

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2649198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Refused to fill important medications, refused to relay important lab results (and would not forward my records to my new neurologist). Exceptionally unprofessional physician and staff. Lied to another healthcare provider about a conversation, and after he was made to admit it, he released me from his care. Despite numerous phone calls requesting very important results to testing he ordered be sent to my other physicians, his staff leaves every call and fax unanswered, or the staff hangs up on me. I would never recommend anyone to this office. Ever. Under any circumstances. I have never been more disappointed, hurt, and disgusted in medical care - or lack thereof - being provided.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2572565].votes_count ]]