You may also like

Ratings for Dr. G. Arun Kumar

do not recommend this office to anyone. Do yourself a favor find another doctor

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I had to wait for over one hour late for my appointment. Charged me $530 for consultation that lasted less than 15 minutes and I only got one question in as he charged down the hall to write a prescription declaring our appointment done. The prescription would interact badly with what I already take and I'd likely be dead is not for my pharmacist. I did notice a yellow sticky note on the door listing my name and why I was there so I guess he did not need to look at my chart. He was very dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I also found the staff less than helpful sometimes, but I appreciated Dr. Kumar taking the time to draw a diagram of what he was telling us and spending time listening to me. He even sat down and listened to what my concerns were. Have no problems with returning. Staff may be overworked and that may be the problem. Could hire more?

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

As a patient, I caught one of the office staff roll her eyes and smile at another staff member when they thought I wasn't looking... It was very clear they were making a joke out of me.... Another time a another staff member reeked of cigarettes when taking my blood pressure...if you want to smell cigarettes and be made fun of, this is the perfect place to come.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Rude staff. They act like they don't want to be there. Doctor has no bedside manner. Was rushing out after given a very "life-changing" result. No further recommendations were given.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr kumar has to have the worst bedside manner I have ever seen of any doctor. Front office staff doesn't seem to be of much help either. Having a stroke under his care was very challenging. Do your research when having him as a doctor to question his treatment if needed. I've heard before he is a good doctor, but good doctors listen to patients to be able to properly diagnose.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

He isn't a bad person, but he is not kind. His patients are treated like things that make him money. I've had quite a few appointments with Dr Kumar and his game plan is that if there are any signs or symptoms that the medication gives you any side effects he throws you on the next thing on his list, and everyone knows switching medications that frequently is not fun at all. He isn't my favorite doctor, but he isn't the absolute worst doctor I've ever seen, I've seen a lot.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

In response to the last comment, current and past patients have EVERY right to comment on their experience with Dr. Kumar and his staff... Especially if the patient is PAYING them....

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr.Arun Kumar is a great doctor and knows what he is doing.I suppose people commenting negative against do not have an idea about medicine and knowledge.They have no right to comment on any thing without knowing the basic facts...Dr.ArunKumar has degrees from Asia,United Kingdom and from Texas,Ohio,Utah,New Mexico and Arizona.Doctors cannot get so many degrees without knowing what and how good they are...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

How can this doctor get any patients with the incompetent office personnel in his office? They demanded referral from secondary insurance when none was needed--even after phone call to secondary insurance and the insurance personnel tried to explain to Kumar's office staff that they do not provide referral when primary insurance has already provided one. The staff still would not allow patient to see doctor without second referral, ergo, the the patient was not allowed to see doctor. Sorry doctor Kumar--you missed out on the revenue you could have had if your staff knew what they were doing.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. G. Arun Kumar's Credentials

Banner Health
Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "do not recommend this office to anyone. Do yourself a favor find another doctor"

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had to wait for over one hour late for my appointment. Charged me $530 for consultation that lasted less than 15 minutes and I only got one question in as h..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I also found the staff less than helpful sometimes, but I appreciated Dr. Kumar taking the time to draw a diagram of what he was telling us and spending time li..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "As a patient, I caught one of the office staff roll her eyes and smile at another staff member when they thought I wasn't looking... It was very clear they were..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude staff. They act like they don't want to be there. Doctor has no bedside manner. Was rushing out after given a very "life-changing" result. No further r..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr kumar has to have the worst bedside manner I have ever seen of any doctor. Front office staff doesn't seem to be of much help either. Having a stroke under ..."

July 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "85201" to "85206". Address has been updated from "None" to "6750 East Baywood Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14808547100".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He isn't a bad person, but he is not kind. His patients are treated like things that make him money. I've had quite a few appointments with Dr Kumar and his gam..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "In response to the last comment, current and past patients have EVERY right to comment on their experience with Dr. Kumar and his staff... Especially if the pa..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Arun Kumar is a great doctor and knows what he is doing.I suppose people commenting negative against do not have an idea about medicine and knowledge.They ha..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How can this doctor get any patients with the incompetent office personnel in his office? They demanded referral from secondary insurance when none was needed-..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is rude doctor seems like he afraid to speak to me he rather talk to my husband the lady's that answer the phones are rude the ones that take your paperwo..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "the receptionist was very rude, would not answer any of my question in regards to my initial appointment, its been a week since he sent me for all this blood wo..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Refused to fill important medications, refused to relay important lab results (and would not forward my records to my new neurologist). Exceptionally unprofessi..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "POSITIVE: Dr. Kumar was very thorough in his assessment of my condition and sent me to have many tests done to rule out anything serious. NEGATIVE: I don't kn..."

September 11, 2014