Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Nassif

I was having a lot of discomfort and trouble breathing prior to the operation. This was not a quick decision to make, but once I decided to move forward I never looked back. The operation was efficient and the recovery was pretty easy. My breathing is no longer an issue, and I am far more comfortable each and every day. This kind of surgery takes a long time to fully show results, as that is part of the healing process, but each step of the way has been easy and I am glad I moved forward with the procedure. Dr. Nassif is accommodating, friendly, and easy to talk to. He was great to me throughout the entire process. He was able to answer every question and made me feel very comfortable. He has been incredibly kind at every follow up appointment, and I always look forward to seeing him. He is extremely knowledgeable about his work and is careful in helping each patient to fully understand the process.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I'm going to keep it short... Bottom line, Dr Nassif changed my life by giving me a result I never thought was possible. I now have all the confidence that I felt I lost forever.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Nassif and his team. A bad car accident left me needing reconstructive surgery ; after 18 months of researching doctors, I met with Dr. Nassif, and looked no further. He explained every detail of the damage to my nose, what was needed to fix it, what recovery would be like and my realistic outcome. No other doctor showed me a step-by-step of what to expect. Dr. Nassif put me at ease, answered all of my questions, and never once pressured me to make a decision. My surgery was just over a year ago and I'm getting better everyday. My breathing is perfect, and best of all....even my closest of friends can't tell I had surgery. He "fixed" me with out changing me. Dr. Nassif is, by far, the best. I cannot not thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

We had Dr. Paul Nassif for a septoplasty for a deviated septum and were exceedingly pleased with the results (better than we could've hoped for) as well as the care and attention that was taken along the way. Breathing is 90% better so far (it comes slowly over time as swelling decreases). There was zero pain post-op, just discomfort, and that was manageable. And we felt the most safe at their surgery center, which is a hospital-grade, top-notch facility (full resuscitation equipment, etc)--in fact, they said other doctors come to use it instead of Cedars!! You can tell Dr. Nassif is a perfectionist which is absolutely what you want in a surgeon. Overall, if you want the best, it's Dr. Paul Nassif!! There's a reason everyone goes to him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Paul Nassif is an amazing plastic surgeon. I had a mid facelift and after a month, I'm healed and I feel great. I had no complications and I didn't take anything but Tylenol the whole time. I always felt comfortable with his staff and everyone was A-list. Dr. Nassif always makes you feel very comfortable. He is very detailed in explaining exactly what the procedure entails. Pay for the best to get the best and Dr. Nassif is definitely the best! - Suzanne

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I was motivated to finally have my revision rhino for my own confidence, my breathing and for my families sake to see if it would help my sinus headaches. i had my nose broken several times growing up, and had a rhinoplasty surgery which actually left my nose more crooked, and not looking good at all. i was botched by the original surgeon, but Dr Nassif rescued me from my nightmare and fixed everything! He and his staff are professional, caring, and incredibly efficient. I had an amazing experience with Dr Nassif and would happily recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

From the moment I met Dr Nassif I felt at ease. He examined my nose and was completely on the same page with me on what needed to be fixed. I had lots of questions for him- most of which he answered before I could even ask them! THAT’S HOW GREAT OF A DOCTOR HE IS! I knew right away I had to schedule my revision rhinoplasty with Dr Nassif, so I did. I am now 6 months out from my surgery and my results are beyond incredible! He EXCEEDED my expectations and more. My nose is absolutely perfect and continues to look better and better as I heal. And more importantly, I can breathe! Everybody at his office was just amazing. Chris answered any and every question I had. Janet is pretty much the sweetest and most nurturing nurse you will ever meet, and always made me feel comfortable. Even the OR staff was incredible. Seriously I cannot say enough great things about Dr Nassif and his staff. It shows that Dr Nassif has really hand selected only the best to be part of his team.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Paul Nassif not only met, but exceeded, my expectations. As a woman with a cleft lip and palate with nasal deformity, and already having had two rhinoplasty surgeries, Dr. Nassif definitely had his work cut out for him! My profile looks phenomenal. My symmetry is outstanding. I literally look in the mirror and cannot believe what I see. He is highly skilled, with a professional and friendly staff behind him. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Nassif to anyone interested in plastic surgery

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Exceeded all my expectations! Level of care was beyond excellent. It is very stressful having your child undergo surgery. I could not have felt more comfortable and confident in our decision to use Dr. Nassif. He is a perfectionist, and that was reflected both in the time he spent with us (pre-op, during the surgery, and with follow ups and after care), and in the level of professionalism he expects from ALL his staff. My son's nose is FABULOUS, and he is thrilled. Thank you Dr. Nassif and all the staff for the exceptional care you took of him (and his nervous mommy.)..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Seriously guys look no further you have found it! I have had the best experience, I'm in my 6th day post surgery and feel amazing every day ! I came of Australia too, after searching for one year looking for a rhinoplasty specialist I knew in my heart dr nassif was the one, so I saved and came to the US alone to chase my dream !!! Which primarily is too breath better through my nasal passage, anything else will be a bonus. You see it's hard trying to find a surgeon that can practice on a native nose as the skin is thicker and more complicating. Dr nassif is a perfectionist and looking at his previous work put my mind at ease, seeiuosly he has the best credentials!!! Melody the receptionist Ana ( dr paul nassifs assistant ) will help you with all your questions, they were communicating and accommodating all my questions and request after 6 months of communication with the lovely staff at Spalding drive I am here had my dream surgery, instantly I could breath better.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Paul S. Nassif's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med