Ratings for Dr. Morgan L. Magid

The office is insanely busy and you could potentially end up waiting over an hour for an appointment. I had Moh's surgery performed, and it was the worst experience. No follow up or pre consultation of what to really expect. Dr. Magid performs so many surgeries that he has no clue who you are. He's very dismissive and condescending, will not go back again.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

This doctor's office is very busy. Find a different dermatologist. I had a 4:00 first-time appt to get skin tags removed. Staff did not advise about the Doctor being WAY behind schedule when checking in. I had another inflexible appt at 5:00. I figured an hour would be sufficient time even with significant slippage. 'Waited 50 minutes. Still nothing. I advised the recep of my other appt. She said we'd need to reschedule. I told her, "Why? It's aready been demonstrated that you overbook and the Dr. can't keep appts. I will find a dermatologist that can." Go somewhere else, unless you have nothing better to do!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Office always over-booked; expect a 30-45 min. wait. Dr. Magid is great, though. Caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Magid is an unusually caring and capable dermatologist. He could have made more with two visits. But, instead of taking a punch biopsy of a suspicious skin lesion, he removed it entirely. The biopsy confirmed preliminary-stage squamous-cell. You gotta love a physician like him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He always runs at least 30 minutes late, so be prepared for that. Sometimes when I see him, he will do minor procedures, like freezing small lesions, & not charge beyond my co-pay. Other times, he has charged quite a bit extra for this. I've called the business office three times about this, but they never get back to me. It's all too annoying & I've left his practice after 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Dr. Morgan L. Magid's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA