Ratings for Dr. Xuan Vinh Nguyen

Im always impressed. Dr Vin is explaining every step of the way distracts me and puts me at ease. I love his approches to relax me. I have a beautiful smile and nice teeth white and healthy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Dr Vinh is very helpful and excellent , he safe my teeth with no pain, I’m very comfortable with him and he is amazing young smart doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Perfect experience. Très bon dentiste je suis entièrement satisfait du travail et des soins a mes jeunes enfants.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Exvellent services. Painless dental fixing cavities. They are so nice and professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr Nguyen does amazing work and is very helpful whenever I have questions. Visit was most pleasant and so far all is pain free. Thank you so much ! Like many people, I had been afraid of the dentist for a long time.  He is very gentle and patient and he is always willing to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr Vinh is extremely knowledgeable and every time I visit it is clear to me that he cares about me and the work he does. I was very pleased with the ease of my experience having my filling replaced. Amazing dentist. Perfectly understands if a patient is nervous and does everything to calm them down. Handled my emergency with great care I went in with a lot of pain left with a smile.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I ccompletely trust my Doctor Xuan Vinh to do my dental work. He is the greatest dentist I have ever seen. He does great work, is so knowledgeable, and always explains options and answers my questions.  All my visit was most pleasant and so far all is pain free. Thanks! We love visit him even when we need root canals and teeth removed. Thrilled to be a patient of Dr Nguyen Xuan Vinh. I have always had good experiences. Dr Vinh  always shows me my x-rays before any treatment. Clinic is very clean and warm.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Very professional care for his patients. Very reassuring. Exceptional service and professional staff. Dr. Vinh was amazing and my procedure was flawless.  A very talented surgeon dentist.  I highly recommend Dr Vinh. He is very knowledgeable and is great at communicating my options and alternate treatments.  I feel very comfortable with his services.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Dr Nguyen est un excellent dentiste pour mes enfants adolescents et jeunes adultes. Nous l'avons comme dentite depuis 12 ans depuis ses débuts que je l'ai comme dentiste et j'ai toujours été satisfait. Il est super doux avec mes dents. Une équipe très sympathique.  On est satisfait des services, les rendez-vous sont faciles et  rapides à prendre.  Je recommanderait  à 100% à tout le monde.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Great dentist and wonderful with kids. I am happy to have him as my family dentist. I feel very comfortable and at ease when being treated by Dr Nguyen.  Our family dentist for over 10 years. He is professional, qualified and so kind. As well as all the staff. They are always on time on appointment. We love visit him even when we need root canals and teeth removed. He takes all the time to talk to you and explain options. Amazing office, highly recommended to every friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019