Ratings for Dr. J. Raschbacher

What "Medical School" in Granada did this doc to to? He knows absolutely nothing about Orthopaedics and passes judgement on people. He has sided with the insurance companies who hire him 209 out of 209 times. PATHETIC. A gentleman who had two breaks and severe cervical damage from a two story fall off scaffolding went to see him as his workmans comp sent him for a second opinion. Raschbacher said he thought his injury was from "looking up all day" as he was a pipe fitter and not from the 22 foot fall! If hell exists, he'll end up there for being a sell out. He did the same to me, I've been unable to function for years and he sides with a money hungry insurance company. We are human beings. As the other person said, Kharma.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

This work comp doctor is 99% devil. If I ever see him in a car accident, I wouldn't even call 911 for him. I hope nothing good ever comes his way, if so, it's Karma! I do not regret what's been typed today as I was a victim of this man...

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Wow... Seriously? This is the first time in a decade I have see Latex exam gloves in a doctors office. so many people are allergic to latex anymore I thought nobody used them? This guy wouldn't even look me in the eye. And his attutude was about what you would expect from someone who was trying to find out what was wrong with your late model chevy. Not to mention that my the time i left the exam I felt 10 times worse then when I went in! If you have the opportunity to NOT see this doctor, take it!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009