Ratings for Dr. Subhash C. Mahajan

It's common to wait 60-90 minutes to see the Dr. Mahajan. His staff warns patients when they make an appointment that he always runs very late.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I love Dr. Mahajan. He is usually easy to get into because he has evening appointments. When I saw him he knew exactly what the problem was...he did an endoscopy to confirm & the results were exactly the same as he expected them to be based of my exam. I had 3 ulcers (in different areas) & I saw him on a tue & he did the endoscopy that fri! I really appreciate that he got it done so quickly so that we could work on resolving the problem. Great doctor overall! One other thing: after insurance for the intial exam AND the endoscopy my bill was only $97! I expected it to be hundreds of dollars b/c an endoscopy is a surgical procedure after all.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

He is a very nice doctor. Caring, understanding...he also has evenings hours which is rare for a specialist. It makes it easier to get in on short notice. He also gives out plenty of samples and coupons which is another plus! My cond. will never be completly resolved but I know how to manage it well because of Dr. Mahajan!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I work at the hospital where Dr. Mahajan practices and he is fabulous. Not respecting patient's time? That man is at the Surgery Center at the crack of dawn, seeing patients all day in his office, and then rounding at the hospital until midnight or later to ensure his patients get good care. I'm sure if that happened to you it was an error.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Subhash Mahajan does not respect his patients. He scheduled my appoint one and a half hours before he was expected to arrive at the office. There were two people ahead of me and about five that arrived after me -- everyone waiting for him to show up at the office. He is very inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

My father had been to the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospital and nobody would listen to him and a nurse friend suggested that we go to Dr. Mahajan because she worked with him at a surgery center and that he was wonderful with older people. He was wonderful. He listed to my dad and took a lot of time with him and he scheduled him for a procedure and after he got back the biopsy results he knew exactly what was wrong and what needed to be done. We had spent a lot of time and money at those other places but nobody really listened to my dad until Dr. Mahajan. My dad is doing great and everyday we thank God that me met up with Dr. Mahajan. I would recommend him to anyone, he is the best.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Subhash C. Mahajan's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1972)