Ratings for Dr. Glen Stuhring

I have been seeing Glen for ovet 10 years, very professional, not disrespectful in any way. Very down to earth and caring.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I have been with Dr Stuhring for over 25 years and found him to be the best doctor for me. I would not go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Stuhring has cared for me for over 20 years and cared for my three children after they were with Dr. Mauseth (across the hall in Wdnvl Peds) until they were in high school. Now adults, we share the same feelings and have the same feedback about Dr. Glenn Stuhring. He shows confidence in his diagnosis and treatment with a no-nonsense approach that we find informative and reassuring. He listens and then explains the diagnosis and treatment thouroghly. You leave feeling secure in knowing you are on the road to recovery and it will be a short ride. We have never had an issue or been displeased with him or his staff. They are always willing to help and are very patient. A shout out to Mary who has the patience of a saint, and we are very pleased with his new nurse, Doug, who shows a nice balance between efficiency and compassion when checking your vitals, updating your chart, and listening to your symptoms. Thanks All! --MJS

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

HE HAD SENT ME TO GET BLOOD WORK DONE AND WHEN HE RECIEVED IT A COUPLE OF MY RESULTS FOR RA AND LUPUS WERE SPIKED AND ALL HE SAID IS THAT I MIGHT HAVE RA. BUT ITS TOO EARLY TO TEST FOR IT AND ITS ALOT OF MONEY. MONEY WASN'T AN OPTION. I KNOW HAVE RA AND AM BEING TREATED BUT I WENT YEARS UNDIAGNOSED. AND ITS A FAMILY TRAIT.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Completely satisfied. Down to earth and tries to keep your costs in line. Personable. Patients since 1980.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Promt and timely retunr phone calls, knowlegable and great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

I have been with Dr. Stuhring for over 10 years, you will not find a more caring and professional doctor. Dr. Stuhring is straight forward and tells it like it is, he is honest and very helpful. I would rate Dr. Stuhring at the top of the list.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

I guess I should have heeded one of the nurse's warnings when she informed me, in so many words, before the first visit that only some patients can tolerate this doctor. I found this doctor to be very disrespectful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Stuhring takes the time required to understand and treat disease correctly.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Stuhrings for almost 20 years. He is a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Glen Stuhring's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)