Ratings for Dr. Rex M. Adams

Very good dentist and staff. Caring for all of your needs. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Love Dr. Adams and his staff!! They care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Love Dr. Adams! Caring, knowledgeable, efficient. You can tell how good a doctor is by how good the staff is...and they are AWESOME!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Adams and his staff were wonderful. Each time I called the office I had prompt courteous assistance. Dr. Adams took his time with me, was very professional and compassionate. I will definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

BEST DENTIST EVER!!!!! VERY PLEASED!!! I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW!!:)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

My daughter uses Dr. Rex Adams and she couldn't be happier. She recommends Dr. Adams to every person she sees!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Very professional, very polite, very concerning, great atmosphere. Didn't have to wait for hours and my child was fitted into their already booked day. Called the next morning to check to see how he was doing. Very caring people. I would reccomend his services. Very gentle with children. Our overall experience was great. This was our first visit to his office.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I have to say that Dr. Adams is the most amazing dentist I have ever been to.I travel about 45 miles each way every time I see him and it is well worth every mile. Everyone in his office is very kind,caring and plesant.It is very hard to find a dentist or a doctor now days that are into their practice because it brings them pleasure and they are truly concerned about the patient. Most all doctors now are only ablout money and their personal gain. Dr. Adams is the most wonderful,caring dentist. He truly believes in what he does and it shows. He has seen me on weekends,fit me in to a tooth emergency and to top it all of called me at home after my visit to check on me and to let me know if I had any problems to call him. I will never go to another dentist again. As far as I am concerned Dr. Rex Adams is AWESOME!!!!!The best therer is!! :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008