Ratings for Dr. Sushma Bhadauria

Dr. Bhadauria is calm, caring, professional, sincere, and does what is best for me, the patient. I was a high risk pregnancy, older, first time mom with gestational diabetes and prior surgeries. I was very anxious. She went out of her way to provide reassuring and dedicated health care to me. I never felt judged by her with my numerous questions, the "What If?", to which she would answer honestly, with compassion. With her by my side, I was calm as can be (considering) when it came time to delivery. My baby was born naturally and without any tears, thanks to her extra care. She made me so relaxed, I was able to focus my attention on birthing. She will remain one of the sweet memories of my pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

If I could give negative stars, I would. This doctor, as well as her office, is unbelievably bad. Her bed side manner and ability to provide knowledgeable, experienced and confident guidance and advice is so far below acceptable one has to wonder why she is still referred patients - it must be the Cedars name alone. She does not provide thorough explanations of conditions and options for treatments. She preforms tests that I later found out were out dated and considered useless among the OB/GYN community. To add insult to injury, dealing with the office medical records is another disaster. I had a near emergent situation and another physician needed copies of my results. All consents for release of information was marked urgent/911 as well am my numerous voice mails. They called back nearly a week later. Thanks for nothing except a lot of added bills, aggregation and panic when I was in need of medical care. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I called to schedule an appt for my annual pap. I was going to run out of my birth control before my appt so I asked for 1 more refill to hold me over. Long story short....she would not refill it 1 time before my appt! I've never had an issue with this with any other doc and she was totally going to mess my cycle up. Luckily my pharmacist was nice enough to refill it for me without the prescription. Won't be going back to her....

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr. Bhadauria was recommended to me and I thought she was great. She was very personable and explained everything she was going to do before she did it. I am very picky and this doctor was the right choice. I had no pain during my exam and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

The examination didn't feel good, rather painful. Doctor didn't talk to me about what she was doing neither explaining the future treatment. I would stay away from her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I've been seeing Dr Bhaduauria for 3 years and love her! I have a long family history of female cancers and she is always right on top of checking me for everything and making sure I get a mamo every year....even though I am under the advised age by most standards

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

This is a warm, caring doctor. I've read the other reviews and am very surprised that the patients were unhappy--just goes to show you, it's just a matter of perception. My wife and I liked her so much we requested her specifically for our second childbirth. She is comforting and knowledgeable. She belongs to a OB group with many doctors in it, so if you find she's not for you, there are more than enough doctors to choose from. They actually encourage you to visit with the other doctors, as there is no guarantee who will be in the delivery room on the birthday. Anyway, Dr. Bhadauria is great.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

She did not know her stuff. I was suffering from a simple bacteria infection. Instead she did a pap and charged my insurance for $537. what a business she is running...!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

This was literally THE worst MD I have ever been to. 1st the office staff is rude and unreliable. 2nd the MD didn't wash her hands, and it was the most painful exam I have experienced. 3rd the exam room was dirty and I'm not sure the paper sheet had been changed! 4th I have complex Gyn health/fertility issues and she asked no questions or offered any advice. On top of that I had to ask for my prescription and then she only gave me 20 days worth and 3 refills (I have to take it forever)! Bizarre.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008