Ratings for Dr. J. Matthew Randall

Dr. Randall and his staff are extremely professional and nice. Every time I walk through the door they remember my name and greet me with a smile with a very minimal wait time. Dr. Randall isn't the type of dentist to push tons of expensive treatment on his patients. His two hygienists are both very knowledgeable and really go into detail when explaining oral care and making sure I'm caring for my teeth and gums properly. I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Matt and staff are great. I have been a patient for about three years and never had a bad visit. I have referred family and friends to the office. They all thanked me for recommending Dr. Matt.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This dentist performed my root canal and crown, which had to be replaced 2.5 yrs later. He was visibly upset at this and did a very poor job of aligning the replacement. He filed the crown down until the silver base showed in the center. I really should have filed an official complaint. Never went back to him again and that same crown was replaced a 3rd time by another dentist......He also cracked an unaffected tooth during a routine filing of another tooth - which caused the need for a crown some years later. I later found out that a co-worker was a former patient and had serious complaints as well. It's very costly & unfortunate to have this happen. I hope the quality of work has improved with his current patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Please do not go here. He did a procedure on my mouth and I ended up having to have two implants because he neglected care. A periodontist looked at my mouth and said he owes you your money back or fix the problem. The infection had already taken over and it was too late. She sent him a letter stating this too and it was ignored. I contacted the density board in Louisiana and almost filed a complaint but chose not too. He is on probation with them for something else.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Finally a great dentist in a city saturated with dentists who are only out for the money. So kind and professional, and his office staff can't be beat. Wonderful visit for myself and my children and wife, I can't begin to thank them all enough for their tireless hard work.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Just went for a hygiene visit and the new hygienist is awesome. So gentle and she was so nice. First time in my life I wasn't praying for it to be over. Dr. Randall had a great chair-side manner. I left there feeling better than I walked in because of the friendly and caring staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Perfection every time I walk through the door. Front desk staff is amazing, I am always greeted by name in a very warm and welcoming manner. They even greet know my name every time! Very personal experience! Dr Matt is very gentle and knowledgable. I have never felt pain with any procedure, and he takes his time to explain everything very carefully until he is sure I understand and am happy. Best dentist experience of my life, have, and will continue to recommend to everyone I know who needs a great local dentist!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I'm glad some had an experience where they were listened and catered to but I had the opposite experience. I have a phobia of metal being in my mouth and require sedation dentistry. I explained to the hygienist that I had to be fully knocked out for the cleaning to take place. 30 minutes after I was given the medicine, she came in and started. I was fully awake. I tried explaining to her again that I needed sedation. Dr. Randall came in and the hygienist told him I was "complaining" that I wasn't asleep. Complaining?? We went back and forth and Dr. Randall said I needed to "meet him halfway". How? Make the medicine work faster? Get over my phobia? More was said but finally, he said I just needed to "leave his office". I walked out completely lucid but about 45 minutes later, it hit me and I was suddenly and completely incapacitated--in public! What if I had gotten behind the wheel of a vehicle, not knowing what was coming? This dentist was irresponsible and incompassionate!

Submitted June 16, 2014

I've had teeth cleaned, X-rays, and routine visits, and they've all gone very well. The staff is courteous, quick, and helpful. Last year I had severe jaw pain from grinding my teeth while I slept. Dr. Randall had a mouthguard made, and the pain has stopped. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Randall for fitting you with a mouthguard. I've also had 2 crowns and 1 root canal there. Forget all the bad things you've heard about getting a crown or root canal - none of it involved any of the horror stories or pain you hear about. And considering the amount of work done, it didn't take long. I hope I never have to have another crown or root canal done, but if I do, I'm going to Dr. Randall.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

My family and I have been using Dr. Matt for several years and all of agree he is the best dentist we have ever had. He and his staff are very friendly and polite and really make us feel at ease when we enter his office. I strongly recommend Dr. Matt Randall, Edward M. DeBlanc, Jr.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013