Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Galski

He is a superb and knowledgeable doctor. Always takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Helped my condition and I am now symptom free. I think older and younger patients would find him helpful and considerate. Also always had my prescriptions filled immediately. I never waited for a holiday weekend to refill. No one should do that, especially with cardiac meds!!! And anyone who wants meds for other conditions should visit their primary. Dr. Galski is a cardiologist not family physician!!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Galski is knowledgable & personable. Some older persons may find him a bit too relaxed/hip.. I did not. Front desk nice/efficient. Refill & other requests go to Dr's assigned secretary. (his being 'Patty'). 2x had trouble with simple refill requests. Waiting thru 3-4 day holiday weekends without cardiac meds is poor patient care. Voice messages from 9am were either not listened to at all or left on desk at end of day without addressing them. No excuse for that. I could have had a heart attack waiting for a refill. Staff is also mostly young and tend to be a little "flirty" with the Dr. . Limited to Cardio issues only. Don't expect an antibiotic for a cold or Ibuprofen for aches, etc. He will refer you out. That said, I do like & Trust Dr. G. These are my experiences over 3 years.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Great doctor with excellent bedside manner. Takes whatever time is necessary to explain my situation and answer my questions. I never feel like he's anxious to get to the next patient. Very thorough and leaves no stone unturned.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Galski is the best. He's saved my life more than one time. He takes the time to answer any questions, is very knowledgable, and pro-active. When you check in to the office, your wait time is very short, which is very important to me. I would recommend Dr. Galski to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Galski's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1995)

• Blue Shield California