Ratings for Dr. Rickland G. Asai

As a dental hygienist I've seen & worked with awesome, average & down right horrible dentists.....I can tell you, Dr. Asai is one of the AWESOME dentists (and no, I don't work for him). He is a perfectionist in his work, truly keeping his standards of quality high. He is not only an exceptional dentist he is also a licensed Pharmacist and takes extra care with health history & medication interactions. He was for many years an instructor at I believe OHSU, has been President of the Oregon Board of Dentistry and is currently still serving on the board. He is a well respected and intelligent dentist. If you choose him, you know you'll be getting some of the best out there.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Very caring dentist and always on time or close to. Answers questions and very knowledgeable about dentistry.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Asai for at least 15 years. he and his staff have been very caring, professional, and personable the entire time my husband and I have been patients. In addition, we have referred 2 friends or acquaintenances who needed urgent treatment and were very grateful for the care they received. One has moved out of state, but the other (as well as his wife) have remained patients of his and love him to death. i can understand that prices go up with a new office, but I can tell you that the new technology that he has to work with, at least in my case, has made early diagnosis and treatment of problems much easier, faster, and less painful than in dentristry's 'olden days'--and I am grateful for this!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Does not do a thorough job of explaining procedures. Does not really care for patient questions. Fees increased significantly when he built a new office. Making money seems to come before good patient care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008