You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

Dr. Zeegen and his entire staff have made a profound positive impact for me. Their diligence, Dr. Zeegen's professionalism and quality of care is beyond exceptional. It is obvious he succeeds in providing outstanding results which forever changed the quality of my life and my trust and appreciation for his commitment to me as a patient. He is so focused on the expert care he provides that I had full and complete confidence in him, which enhanced my commitment to get well and function outstanding again at age 58.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

My experience with Dr. Zeegen and staff was amazing even the the first time I made my appointment just the way the work as a team. the process of my surgery on my left hip was verrrrrrry wonder full because i was very comfortable with the hospital staff setting my hospital stay was good and cant talk about my surgery I had the best experience that i have no words thank god i waited so manny years to meet Dr. Zeegen because i got the best of the best surgery I have no pain my surgery was wonder full that I high lee recommend him. I had the best experience thank Dr. Zeegen bless u and ur family and ur staff thank u from the bottom of my heart for my new hip that it feels incredible i have a smile on my face thank u from the Anguiano Family

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Just a follow-up visit for my 2 total knee replacements (May & September, 2013). Dr. Erik Zeegen gave me back my life, my activity level, and my freedom from pain. I enjoy my retirement because of him. Travel, being a tourist and walking around, dancing, and going to the gym are activities that I do effortlessly. My advice: 1. do what the doctor says; 2. be diligent about your rehab.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I had knee pain. He was very arrogant and dismissive of my situation. He immediately wanted to schedule a knee replacement surgery - within the week. I asked about knee injections of synvisc or hyalagon. He said they didn't work and I needed surgery. I went to another doctor who gives the injections and I have been pain free for 0ver a year and a half now.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor. He was insulting, arrogant, disinterested and dismissive. There are other doctors out there who take time to ask the questions, and listen to what brought you in to their office in the first place. He could care less.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I just saw Dr. Zeegan for the first time today with knee problems. He reviewed my MRI took x-rays and explained all of my options. We found him to be extremely helpful in explaining everything, very easy to ask him questions, not jumping into surgery. Very comfortable with this knowledgeable doctor and staff. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

If you like to wait and enjoy seeing a very disinterested doctor then this is the place for you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I went to Dr. Zeegan with bad knee pain, and left not only with bad knee pain, but with my wallet $5,000 lighter. He diagnosed me with severe arthritis and bone on bone arthritic knee pain. He said I needed a knee replacement, but at 56 was too young. I tried the Supartz injections, a series of 5 shots. At my follow up, and final visit I told him I had some relief, but not as much as I was hoping for. I asked for a handicap parking permit since I have difficulty walking and he abruptly said no, that he had patients who needed the permit more than me and that I would have to just deal with the pain. Needless to say, I will not be returning I would never recommend this doctor. My husband and I found him cold, disinterested, rude, and abrupt. I have never felt so unwelcome in a doctors office.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Fantastic Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zeegen and his entire staff have made a profound positive impact for me. Their diligence, Dr. Zeegen's professionalism and quality of care is beyond excepti..."

March 3, 2016

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Zeegen and staff was amazing even the the first time I made my appointment just the way the work as a team. the process of my surgery on ..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just a follow-up visit for my 2 total knee replacements (May & September, 2013). Dr. Erik Zeegen gave me back my life, my activity level, and my freedom from pa..."

October 20, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=144633'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=144633'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014