Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Goodman

Had an appointment with Dr. Goodman that I had to miss due to having a TIA (mini stroke) on the day of my appointment And I called on the way to the hospital to let them know what was going on. When attempting to later call and reschedule the appointment, I was put on hold. The office manager, Suzanne Keith, informed me they would not make an appointment and that I should look elsewhere for my medical needs. When I persisted to know why, she told me it was "office policy", yet she could not tell me exactly what this "policy" was. The office manager could not tell me what the policy was? I fully believe her actions were a retaliation for my having missed my prior appointment. Dr. Goodman came highly recommended and I am sure is a good doctor but his office manager is very rude and unreasonable. For this very reason, I would NOT recommend using his office for any medical issues.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

One of a few honest, caring, compassionate doctors in Chattanooga. Very knowledgeable. Could not recommend more highly.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr Goodman ws great & his staff is excellent! All done in one location....highly recommend him & his staff

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

He's great. I had problems with the stomach. He (like the other comment) let me choose the medication that I felt helped me the best. He listens carefully and really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have crohns disease and this was the first doctor I've seen that didn't have a personal preference between Humira and Remicade. He was knowledgeable of both medicines and allowed me to make the choice on which to take. I personally believe that doctors issue Remicade to their patients because of the increased monetary gain they get from it. My last doctor had me on Remicade which was only making things worse for me.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Really listens and seems to genuinely care. Procedures done well and excellent treatment and followup. Staff were all very pleasant. I recommend highly!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I had a very good experience Dr. Goodman and the office staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Office staff is awful. Turnover of office staff and nurses frequent. I found this doctor becomes complacent with patient after several years. Billing Department continually incorrect. Office Manager rude, insolent, and hateful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Michael W. Goodman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Delta Dental