Ratings for Dr. Imran Kayani

Dr. Kayani is the first primary care physician that I have that I like. His staff is great and he spends the time needed with you to assess and make a treatment plan. When I first started going to see him in 2010, I would wait less than 10 minutes to see him. Now that the practice has grown, I've noticed a wait increase, but it's never in the waiting room...you're always brought back to an exam room. For the care that I receive, I don't mind waiting an extra 15 minutes!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Kayani is one of the doctors who genuinely care about patient's well being. Some doctors merely concerned about their numbers but not Dr. Kayani. He will listen to you and will try to help every possible way. Highly competent and very knowledgable. His staff is great and waiting time is short. I and my husband are his patients and we have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr Kayani is one of the most dedicated doctors I've ever met. No matter what my problem/complaint is, he is always there to help me sort out my issue. He is willing to listen to your story, and I feel that he is always "thinking outside the box". He is so friendly, I feel like I've been going to him for years. I will recommend him to ANYONE I know. :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

This doctor didn't know me from adam adam yet he took care of me like I was 1 of his family. I would recommend this doctor to anyone close to me. His staff is the best I've ever seen

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I came to see Dr Kayani after several months of an indefinite syndrome. After seeing other doctors who spent ten minutes with me, I felt Dr Kayani asked quizzacle questions and provided reasonable solutions. His manor was calm yet searching. His recommendations were reasonable yet practical. His demeanor was completely in line with what you would expect from a medical practiciontor, yet at the same time personable. My mum and I both feel lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Doctor Kayani is kind, patient, sympathetic. I have seen him a number of times, never has he rushed me, he always asks if I have any questions, he always smiling and very helpful. he has treated both my children, whom he was wonderful with. He is a great doctor. I dont give praise easily, he is one of the best!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008