Dr. Maggie Yu, MD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maggie Yu, MD

Dr. Maggie is Awesome!!!! The thing is, she goes to the source of the problem, versus treating symptoms. Her philosophy is ground breaking, DR. Maggie treats the whole body and integrates many strategies and testing data to heal autoimmune. I'm so glad I trusted Dr. Maggie to help me navigate the autoimmune Monster. This is the best decision I had ever made for my health !!!! THANK YOU DR. MAGGIE !!! from the bottom of my heart!!!! Hilda

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

Big changes dealing w/ my hormones during the program with migraines gone, periods 3 months later are way lighter and regular, sex drive is back, baby! Testing and having the data and training w/ Dr. Yu' s program was key.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr Maggie and her team are exceptional. She truly cared about helping me find the root cause of my autoimmune disease. Because of her exceptional knowledge and experience in this field of autoimmunity I went from a level 10 pain daily to a 2 occasionally! She had natural ways to help my body heal and correct. And the level of education I received from her program is invaluable! I feel confident in my knowledge and understanding of autoimmunity I am no longer fearful. I am so thankful for her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Maggie Yu is extremely knowledgeable, personable and truly cares about her patients. She helped me with my sjogren's tremendously and I am able to function so much better after just 3 months!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I live with multiple autoimmune diseases. Anyone of which could be debilitating and one that could easily kill me. Before I made the investment in Maggie’s program, I could barely work, hobble home and fall into bed to do it again the next day. I often took 20 or more days off work each school year and sometimes had to go on short term disability. All of this despite following doctors’ orders in detail. Through Maggie’s program I learned how to deal with the root causes of my diseases and address them rather than chasing each new symptom. Today I still have autoimmune disease, but I am in control. This summer I completed a strenuous three week tour of Europe in the middle of the worst heat wave they had seen in years. I just received a promotion at work and haven’t had to take a day off yet this school year.I can exercise regularly. My pain is near zero each day, and if I do have pain, I know what caused it and can address the root causes rather than chasing each new symptom. I have also been able to ditch multiple medications - one was weekly chemotherapy. NO MORE CHEMO FOR ME! Lastly, Maggie’s program gave me the skills to understand my own lab tests, do research and require doctors to work WITH me not just give me directives. Maggie’s program is a huge investment, but worth every penny. Maybe one day, insurance companies will realize the value, but until that day comes, Maggie has to make a living. She put her heart and soul and YEARS into research and creating this program. She deserves to make a return on her investment.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Dr. Maggie Yu has been extremely helpful to my family and me for the last two years.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Doctor Maggie Yu’s program has changed my wife and I’s life. We finally have answers to things we have been dealing with for years. Maggie, Jacqui the mindset coach and Mary the nutritionist are so supportive and the course material is very informative. If you are dealing with autoimmune issues I highly recommend looking into this program

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

She and her team do their best to find the cause of your autoimmune issues and through testing, diet, supplements and or medications work to fix what is wrong allowing you to heal and get your life back. She is a true physician.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Spoke to a member of her team to learn more about the program and was very impressed with how comprehensive of a functional medicine approach this program is. After what I've been through and what I've spent trying to figure things out of my own. Doing this whole program online has been a relief, and an eye opening education. This was well worth the investment and compared to what I've already spent, the best money i've ever spent. My pain has improved dramatically and the ease with which I know what foods to eat and feel great has been a godsend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I am in the final weeks of the Transform Autoimmune Naturally program. Maggie's knowledge of autoimmunity and the coaching given by her team was priceless. I have been able to put a stop to chronic fatigue, hiddradentis suppurativa, my sense of smell has improved (anosmia), and the brain fog is clearing up.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Maggie Yu, MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yu’s philosophy towards patient care is the same philosophy she chooses for her own health. “I believe in educating myself and my patients on many options for their health. I love the benefits of holistic health options and balance that with the latest in medical treatment. When you know the options, you can pick and choose to individualize and optimize your healthcare. I believe in finding root causes and treating the process that causes the problem so we don’t have to band-aid all the end results instead. Dr. Yu attended UCLA undergraduate (majoring in history, yes some of us are educated in the humanities) and medical school. She completed her residency at Kaiser, Los Angeles in family medicine and later worked for Kaiser in Pasadena. She and her family moved to Portland over a decade ago, and since that time, she has focused her clinical practice around functional medicine, hormonal health, and autoimmune disease.

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Functional Medicine
  • Psoriasis
  • Psoriatic arthritis
  • Myasthenia gravis
  • Sjogren's syndrome
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Orthostatic hypotension (postural hypotension)
  • Anxiety
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Gastroparesis
  • Eczema
  • Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Autoimmune hepatitis