Ratings for Dr. Jay Toews

Completely unprofessional in my opinion disability review was more like an interrogation.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Toews is a very kind man. I learned a lot from him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Toews' only practice seems to be doing disability evaluations for the Social Security Administration and the WA State Department of Social and Health Services. He is also, according to several people in the WA State DSHS, the ONLY doctor with these duties for the whole eastern half of the state. His reputation, according to my lawyer, is a bad one. His only purpose seems to be to deny eligibility to anyone sent to his office. He rejected everything I had to say in a rude and snide manner and his report was insulting, derogotory and very much at odds with the diagnosis' I had received from other doctors. My advice is to avoid this doctor completely. I was required to see him by the WA State DSHS but my time would have been better served by refusing that appointment because the end result would have been nearly the same, only without the insult.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008