Ratings for Dr. Tod R. Bushman

Dr Bushnan is by far the best Doctors I’ve ever dealt with. He cares about his patients. He treats you like your the only patient he has. That’s hard to find these days. Thank you Dr Bushman

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Staff does not know the procedures or what the Dr does. They have actually told me that.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I can't even imagine one bad review for Dr. Bushman. He has been my doc for a year now and performed a transmetatarcel amputation on my right foot. I have NEVER had any experience with a doctor like him. More docs could learn from him. He is kind and yes, he does give you his cell number and ALWAYS returns your calls/texts asap. I don't think I would have made it through this past year if it wasn't for him and his awesome staff. He's definitely the absolute best doctor I have ever had, hands down! -- Cheryl Riley

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. B is my buddy and took excellent care of me before, during and after my surgery. I am at home healing now; very little pain after first 3 days. He calls me back himself instead of having a nurse do so and he makes me feel as tho I'm his only patient. Professional but a great sense of humor as well. So happy to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

To be brief, they canceled my appointment then worked me in and didn't do what I came for. The scheduling person is rude, claimed to have called to confirm and never did. Dr Bushman is ROUGH!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Bushman is a very bizarre doctor. He operated on my toe for an ingrown toenail last year. I spent from May till December going to his office. Why? Because he kept leaving a piece of my ingrown toenail in my toe. He caused me to have to take 3 rounds of antibiotics, not to mention I was so swelled due to infection from my toe. He caused me unnecessary pain and agony. He was very unprofessional with me. He asked me personal questions about my personal life and he rubbed my feet. oh, and offered me his cell phone number. I was highly offended and grossed out. It is mostly elderly people in his office, so if you are young and pretty, be aware. The guy is a creep! The lady at the front desk, it would kill her just to be nice.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr Bushman is wonderful with his patients. He shows concern and care above and beyond his regular protocol. Gives patents his cell phone. Who does that?

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I went to Dr. Bushman by referral for an infected big toe nail removal. He was concerned, assessed the problem immediately and said kindly "We'll take care of this today". He numbed by toe, removed the nail efficiently and told me what to expect in the next few days. More than 24 hours after my procedure, the toe was still numb as a rock and I called Dr. Bushman. I left a message explaining that I wasn't alarmed but wondered if I should be. He called me back within a few minutes and we discussed it. He told me to call the next morning to let him know how it was coming along. We spoke two more times and he was kind and concerned. I truly appreciate the straight forward and genuine concern reflected by this physician and his staff ... they made me feel like I was more than just another patient. I highly recommend Dr. Bushman!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Tod Bushman is kind,takes his time with his patients, informative and goes out of his way to be helpful. I believe he truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I love Dr.B he is the best everytime I go he is so helpful and is so nice

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Tod R. Bushman's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal