Ratings for Dr. Mounzer Soued

For two and a half years this guy just treated the symptoms with prescriptions. Not much effort to find the cause. No better than a street drug dealer. Very poor bedside manners, doesn't even hardly look at the patient when talking. Stay away from unless you and your family want to be pushed to the edge of insanity.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

I had severe pain and Dr. Soued's office got me in as a new patient within a few days. He insisted that I have an upper GI even though his scheduled was booked for the next day. He found an ulcer. Great sense of humor and good patient care. Highly recommend for a doctor in Pensacola/Milton area.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Staff is short and abrupt. 3 months after exam and still having problems. Have to wait another month + before I can see him again. He deals in numbers and not quality. I am forced to get another doctor, one who cares!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

saved my life from hep-c,has his act together,5 star doc.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Soued to anyone. First Dr to actually figure out what was wrong with me rather than just tell me to take drugs and see a therapist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

This doctor saved my life,knowledge is vast and has his act together,He talked to me normally,not down to me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Soued is not to proud to send his patients to a teaching hospital if he is unable to figure out why a person is sick.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Mounzer Soued's Credentials

• Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria (Grad. 1985)